UK Games Expo

jonnyalpha

Turn up at the stall with your games and pricelist. You will end up in a queue to register your games but hopefully they've learned lessons from last year and will be fairly quick this time. Your games are checked in and noted down in their big ledger and you get a raffle ticket for each one, the matching number is attached to the game with the price on it. As your games sell the tickets are kept by the stall and when you go back to check on sales they can easily see what you have sold. Collect your earnings.

One tip would be don't get stuck behind me in the check in queue. I have 5 boxes of stuff this year so I apologise in advance. Sorry.

Turn up at the stall with your games and pricelist. You will end up in a queue to register your games but hopefully they've learned lessons from last year and will be fairly quick this time. Your games are checked in and noted down in their big ledger and you get a raffle ticket for each one, the matching number is attached to the game with the price on it. As your games sell the tickets are kept by the stall and when you go back to check on sales they can easily see what you have sold. Collect your earnings.

One tip would be don't get stuck behind me in the check in queue. I have 5 boxes of stuff this year so I apologise in advance. Sorry.

They really ought to allow you to pre-register them.

It is a bit mad to begin with. I've arrived early every year and there are still a ton of games already on the stand and a bit of a queue. I would suggest you go and look early as while people like me are stuck in the queue with our games you can be scanning the stall for bargains. One year while I was checking in games people were picking them off the table as soon as they had seen them priced up. It is mad but fun.

Atmosfear Card Game. I'm guessing fuck all.

Anyway, here's what I know is complete and what I'm taking. I have some Ravensburger stuff I'm not sure of yet, but there's nowt worth owt

Atmosfear the Card Game £4

Isle of Dr Necreaux £8

A Touch of Evil £20

Heroes of Graxia £15

Penny Arcade UFS £15

Pirates of the Carribean Buccaneer £5

Star Wars Escape From Death Star £3

Zombiegeddon £10

Royal Palace £10

Batavia £8

Ming Dynasty £8

Nightfall Promos £2 for the pair

Please feel free to tell me if I'm miles off the prices.

If anyone sees a copy of Doom for £30-35 on the Friday or Saturday morning and is happy to grab it knowing full well I will reimburse you the full amount when I see you, Saturday PM plus a bonus mars bar and squeeze of your bum, please do and let me know.

Cheeky I know, and I feel slightly scuzzy, but it's probably the one out of print thing I'm really chasing at the moment. I'll be there from around 11-12pm onwards. I won't let you down.

So my wishlist so far, in something approaching priority order for stuff I'll buy if it's a good price. Of course, the over riding mentality is 'interesting games' so I'll look at anything at all frankly.

Tales Of Arabian Nights

Doom

last night on earth

LotR LCG

Pathfinder RPGS beginners stuff / other good RPGS stuff

Mr Jack

Quarriors

Star Trek Expeditions

dungeon lords/pets

Bohnanza

Dungeoneer

Race for the galaxy

Alien Frontiers

Catan

Plus anything else that catches my eye. Also interested in Fortune & Glory, Merhants & Marauders, Lords of waterdeep, power grid and manhattan project but suspect I'll be getting them new from a trader if at all.

Umm. Do I need to pay cash at this place?

I'm only taking 3 games to sell, just checked them and bagged them. Was going to sell the Settlers card game, but that got vetoed. Anyway, if you see me say hi, here's me playing Nuns on the Run (not based on the film, but an incredibly tense game)

post-482-0-87063600-1337884835_thumb.jpg

looking forward to it.

The central area with the tardis is probably the most obvious meeting spot. in the first part of Saturday morning you can find me st the bring and buy with a lot of boxes. tall, speccy, baldish and probably wearing a videogame related t shirt.

edit: that's not going to narrow it down is it?