rllmuk
Ghost

Forza Horizon

I'd like a 405 T16 and Pikes Peak to be honest. I'd actually consider buying some DLC for this game if that happened.

I'd like to get involved in this too, as I've just ordered this game (a lurvely £15 from Blockbusters, 2nd hand). Request incoming...

Space Cowboy?

Prior to the game's launch it was let slip that there were 2 dlc expansions in the works. I guess no-one outside of the devs knows what the situation is at the minute though.

Club racing tonight folks ? I'll be on from around 8pm.

Muk club is full :-(

Leave this with me for a few days and I'll maybe have a cull.

In the meantime post up your Gamertag and we'll try to sort out some online racing at some point. tonight I sent an invite out to 100 club members to join me, I was on for over 2 hours, none did, so I suspect there are a few names who are there who don't need to be.

Ideally those folk could come forward and let us know they no longer have the game or intend to play it. Otherwise I'll need to go through people individually and try to work out a system based on rivals modes, achievements, online levels etc... to try and figure out who to remove. I'll initially only aim for 5 or 10 names to allow new people to join.

Leave this with me for a few days and I'll maybe have a cull.

In the meantime post up your Gamertag and we'll try to sort out some online racing at some point. tonight I sent an invite out to 100 club members to join me, I was on for over 2 hours, none did, so I suspect there are a few names who are there who don't need to be.

Ideally those folk could come forward and let us know they no longer have the game or intend to play it. Otherwise I'll need to go through people individually and try to work out a system based on rivals modes, achievements, online levels etc... to try and figure out who to remove. I'll initially only aim for 5 or 10 names to allow new people to join.

XBL ID bankies

thanks

• Downvote 1

Feel free to remove me (If I'm in there - I can;t remeber one way or the other to be honest).

Will do.

Anyone fancy some racing tonight ? I have 2 achievements left of the 1000 to get. They each involve completing some of the playground games type games a few times.

Or we could complete some of the many free roaming challenges I have left.

Or do some rallying.

Or some circuit racing ?

Or some street races.

Or some point to point racing.

Dawn, day, dusk or midnight.

Slow cars, fast cars, or stupidly fast cars.

4x4s, hatchbacks, exotics, saloons, race cars or vans.

We could take in some scenery and go for a cruise to get closer to that 8000 free roam challenge.

Try to get some of the speed trap challenges completed with 8 people getting through a speed trap at 150 mph.

Show off some paintjobs or upgraded cars.

Cannonball Run.

van.jpg

I can play tonight, past 9:30h. Is that good?

Please let's rally, it is the mutt's nuts! :omg:

Boozy ya dafty, I had an F1 league race last night!

I am definitely keen to play online, still not been on it yet but been on FH every night lately and absolutely loving it.

I'm in the club, send me an invite anytime this evening after 9:00pm :D

I would join you Boozy (and same last night), but we're training on lates this week so not finishing til midnight.

Apologies for the no show last night, the missus wanted to watch Africa on BBC1 and it's quite an amazing programme that hooked me immediately.

I am playing FH a lot so send me an invite if you see me on :)

I would be up for that on Sunday, what time you got in mind?

Boozy, please don't delete me from the club, I'm coming back in soon!

So far I've only deleted RFT and offered his spot to crocman.

There are a ton of names which I don't recognise though. It would help if people could post in here saying they don't want to be deleted too. Fortunately the game lets me see a whole bunch of different ways of determining whether club members have been playing the game so I'll maybe produce a list of possible candidates for removal over the weekend.

I'd rather not be removed (ANDKuk) ...but I'd probably be at the bottom of the list because I've not been able to play at all over the last busy month or so. I intend to again.

But hey, I guess we could have a few in and a few out every couple of weeks depending on activity and who wants in. I'd live with getting kicked out if I could get back in again (most probably won't notice to ask).

Finally picked this up, popped in a request to join the muk club, but I'm guessing it's still full? I'm not great at racing games by any means, but would still be up for some online races with some of you guys one weeknight :)

I still wanna play with you guys. Only reason I hadnt accepted invites is cos I thought it'd be rally, which i dont have. but if you're playing the main game i'll jump on next time

Sorry, I should have said as I thought I'd have been deleted by now. You can remove me from the club, I'm balls deep in FPS shooters for my online fix at the minute. Apologies again.

I managed to go through the club members list briefly last night and it seems there are a load of people who have joined who have no association with the forum or people from the forum. Basically there are a load of French, German and Dutch people who have simply joined because the club had a decent number of members.

I'll post up the names later but I'm pretty certain this is the case.

I managed to go through the club members list briefly last night and it seems there are a load of people who have joined who have no association with the forum or people from the forum. Basically there are a load of French, German and Dutch people who have simply joined because the club had a decent number of members.

I'll post up the names later but I'm pretty certain this is the case.

Boozy - appreciate this as I couldn't get in last night.

I've bought this game! What does being in the Rllmuk club get me? I'm unlikely to play online, is there any benefit to try and cadge a scarce place? My gamertag is "I am Graham S"