IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Can you not change the clock at all while you have turnips? I work nights and keep sleeping during the day when my shops are open. I'm missing so much on the game because I can never do anything. I'm thinking of reversing my clock so 6am is actually 6pm, but I have loads of 'nips that I bought on Sunday. Will they rot?

Thank you gingerling for quite literally making my day. Sat on 6000 turnips I was getting worried but thanks to them for being alert to PMs I was able to offload this evening despite staying out late for one too many drinks. People here are the best :wub:

Can you not change the clock at all while you have turnips? I work nights and keep sleeping during the day when my shops are open. I'm missing so much on the game because I can never do anything. I'm thinking of reversing my clock so 6am is actually 6pm, but I have loads of 'nips that I bought on Sunday. Will they rot?

I dunno about that, but if you set the Nite Owl ordinance you have shops open til the wee hours at least.

Yes they will.

This week boosts my wealth significantly

008.jpg

I've had two good weeks on turnips but I might need to get out of that approach. Too much reliance on amazing people accommodating late arrivals for my nerves health to cope with I think.

You could change the system clock forward 12 hours, surely? How would the game know?

The Pokemon games used to stop you connecting to the dream world for 24 hours if the system clock had been changed, so I guess it's possible.

last night a Crackden saved my life.

I'd been fretting all day about my hard earned 200k in neeps quickly rotting, and on the off chance tried to connect via a unsecure wifi out and about in Canary Wharf.

Took a punt on Crackden as one of 2 towns I could visit and was delighted to find a bid of 515

Cheers to whoever left it open, not had a chance to check the listing but its made me the proud owner of an expanded basement, and even more exciting, a coffee shop

Leaving my town open for a little bit now, Redd is here, there's fruit on the trees - help yourself, and some items for the taking next the train station. I'll probably be back and forth a bit between cups of coffee!

Leaving my town open for a little bit now, Redd is here, there's fruit on the trees - help yourself, and some items for the taking next the train station. I'll probably be back and forth a bit between cups of coffee!

Will you be on at around 3pm? Would like to get a painting from Redd. :)

I don't know if I'm missing something but are turnips really the way to go for making money anyway?

And now I have Turnips at 506 bells...

I really wish I'd bought some now :)

If anybody wants to sell, I can open my gates (though I'm at work so can't actually play the game). 4811-6924-5233 - let me know if you want me to add you.

Good morning everyone, welcome to SDNN. Today's top stories:

:: Local Mayor Kerumba displays Angela Lansbury-like sleuthing skills to outfox (lol) black marketeer Redd in what officials are calling "a marvel." Not only is the San Dimas Museum of Art and Design, Marinology, Entomology and Nature (MADMEN) proudly displaying a genuine Millet, but it has also reached National Trust status and is shortly to receive council funding for expansion, modernisation and a rumoured public works area. Stay tuned. :: Weather is a hot, hot, hot 26°.  Sunblock advised. :: And finally, stalk market fears worsen as prices crash. Investors have all but given up on the San Dimas Stalk Exchange, instead travelling to other towns for their sky-high prices. Leading economists predict a double-dip recession for the town. I hope it's salsa and guacamole. (Seriously guys, who's coming up with this crap?) ::
That's all for today. Be excellent to each other.

And now I have Turnips at 506 bells...

I really wish I'd bought some now :)

If anybody wants to sell, I can open my gates (though I'm at work so can't actually play the game). 4811-6924-5233 - let me know if you want me to add you.

I am having a turnip nightmare so I would be very happy if you could add me!

4596 - 9447 - 3676

I'll leave a lovely tip and a present or two. :)

I am having a turnip nightmare so I would be very happy if you could add me!

4596 - 9447 - 3676

I'll leave a lovely tip and a present or two. :)

Done. Opening gates now.

Edit: (Sorry if I was ignoring you, by the way - shouldn't really be playing it at work :). Thanks for the presents.)

Good morning everyone, welcome to SDNN. Today's top stories:

::  (Seriously guys, who's coming up with this crap?) ::

That's all for today. Be excellent to each other.

Isabelle probably!! :)

Not enough +1s for these posts! Keep 'em up. :D

Ribbot.jpg

(Danster)
So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight
(Ribbot)
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

(Danster)
So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, adieu
(Ribbot)
Adieu, adieu
To you and you and you

(Danster)
So long, farewell
Au revoir, Auf Weidersehen
(Del)
I'd like to stay
And taste my first champagne
(talking to the Kapp'n) yes?
(Kapp'n) no!

(Danster)
So long, farewell
Auf Weidersehen, goodbye
(Ribbot)
I leave and heave
A sigh and say goodbye
Goodbye.

I'm glad to go
I cannot tell a lie

(Danster)
I flit, I float
I fleetly flee, I fly

(Ribbot)
The sun has gone
To bed and so must I

(Residents)So long, farewell
Auf Weidersehen, goodbye

Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye

He's moving out on the 9th Woo!

Bullying works! yes it does....

I'm pretty sure that Turnips are safe going forwards in time, but not backwards (I believe), so setting your clock forwards 12 hours at 6am might be the best way to do it. Or wait until you've flogged your nips (oo-er missus) and then change your clock. The old way to cheat the game was to go back in time to Sunday, buy lots of turnips, then go forwards one day at a time until you found a good price, but going backwards would muck that up... except (I think I'm right) in Wild Wood, if you put your turnips on a table they didn't rot....

I think that'll still earn him a tidy sum if your gates are still open?

*twiddles thumbs waiting for him to register on forum and make an appearance*

Yep, I can open them again if you let me have his friend code.

Has anyone got any fishing rods available in their shops? I have no idea how but I seem to have lost mine either selling it accidentally or something. Driving me mad I cant fish for anything today!

I do! Left my gates open for you, if you want to come get one!