IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Going to attempt to leave my gates open for a while. I won't be around, but I'll keep an eye out for crashes. I don't have many items to give away, but I do have all the fruits in case anyone is missing any of them.

Sorry everyone, my battery light started flashing so I thought it best to kick you all out rather than us all getting a Resetti ...

Great to see you though!

Thanks Xevious, I had a great time! :)

Club lol finally opened. Amazing. The bit with the town theme and my pic flashing up was extra good because I switched the theme to Superman last night.

Yes. So, so hilarious. Me and my wife were mashing on the dpad dancing together in Club lol while my town tune played and my big face was on the screen behind K.K. with my town flag burger rotating all around him. Beautiful stuff.

Also, I got a blue spot pass notification for Animal Crossing this morning but I dunno what it was for? I definitely don't have reggie's house in my Heil Hitler Showcase or anything.

Yes. So, so hilarious. Me and my wife were mashing on the dpad dancing together in Club lol while my town tune played and my big face was on the screen behind K.K. with my town flag burger rotating all around him. Beautiful stuff.

Also, I got a blue spot pass notification for Animal Crossing this morning but I dunno what it was for? I definitely don't have reggie's house in my Heil Hitler Showcase or anything.

Someone has visited your town via the Dream Suite.

Picking fruit is a thankless task. I've left mine on the trees for a couple of weeks (it doesn't rot) but something compelled me to spend the best part of an hour picking it all this morning. It all came to about 90,000b, which wouldn't be a bad little earner if the island didn't provide you with that in about five minutes in the evening.

At the start I planted all the trees I could. Now they're just a nuisance.

Anyway, all my hard labour is finally being rewarded.

tumblr_mpia1dmR5y1swavbto1_400.jpg

Game over, yeah!

tumblr_mpia2xzRj81swavbto1_400.jpg

They still want the town hall refurbished for 500,000b. Of course they do, the needy bastards.

Oooh. I don't even think I'm close to having a perfect town. I just set up a well in the middle of my orchard. I might replace that is something more mysterious becomes available. I have a climbing frame too, requested by ma pal Bones, but it's kinda ugly and rubbish. I've never even seen him use it. Plus he said he was gonna visit my house at 10am yesterday but didn't turn up. Said he was distracted by some snacks. I'd went and installed a new kitchen for his visit, too. Gutted.

last night a Crackden saved my life.

I'd been fretting all day about my hard earned 200k in neeps quickly rotting, and on the off chance tried to connect via a unsecure wifi out and about in Canary Wharf.

Took a punt on Crackden as one of 2 towns I could visit and was delighted to find a bid of 515

Cheers to whoever left it open, not had a chance to check the listing but its made me the proud owner of an expanded basement, and even more exciting, a coffee shop

That was me! Most welcome

Leaving my town open for a bit, I'll probably check on it every so often to make sure there's no crash. A few items around the station for the taking, and plenty of fruit on the trees and the down on the beaches - help yourself :)