IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

I've only just noticed that there are 3 slots in storage. I've been using pages 1-6 all this time!

6000 turnips bought this morning

Anyone have sow Joan offering below 100b this morning? She's 108b in my town.

Not much below but I think they were 93 or 96, can leave my town open for a wee bit

Thanks to everyone who visited my town and left gifts and donations yesterday :) My salon is now open, there's still lots of fruit on the trees, so I'll leave my town open for a bit and if anyone wants turnips, fruit, or a make over, you're more than welcome!

102 in oasis. i got about a million bells worth. i'm gonna trade in village this week. adds a bit more tension. anything over 300 and i'll bite. if i get good prices my gates will be open. i worked out 3 days ago that i've been talking to the wrong sister in the bloody sewing shop. no machine for me for another week or so :(

don't see any point stressing over the purchase price unless you restricting yourself to selling in your own town only, 90-110 purchase price doesn't make a lot of difference if you getting shot at 500+

I've only just started this, it's a whole lot better than I was expecting. Am I missing out on a ton of great stuff if I don't play online? It's nice there's a handy Google doc in the first post but the idea of adding 100+ friend codes does not appeal.

I've only just started this, it's a whole lot better than I was expecting. Am I missing out on a ton of great stuff if I don't play online? It's nice there's a handy Google doc in the first post but the idea of adding 100+ friend codes does not appeal.

Just add friends if and when you need to, like selling turnips, swapping items etc..

Not much below but I think they were 93 or 96, can leave my town open for a wee bit

Thanks to everyone who visited my town and left gifts and donations yesterday :) My salon is now open, there's still lots of fruit on the trees, so I'll leave my town open for a bit and if anyone wants turnips, fruit, or a make over, you're more than welcome!

Just stopped by for those turnip prices - thanks! Also, thanks to Mark from Tiffin for pushing Joan to the train station making it easier to get those bundles in :D

I bought nearly 1m bells worth of turnips today, but tf was a right faff, going backwards and forwards between my house and Joan 10 times, because my inventory is so small. Is there an easier/quicker way to do it? Am I being a div?

Certainly puts me off buying in another town, as presumably I'd have to do 10 round trips at least, which is presumably what I'll have to do when I sell them?

I really hope I'm missing something here.

I bought nearly 1m bells worth of turnips today, but tf was a right faff, going backwards and forwards between my house and Joan 10 times, because my inventory is so small. Is there an easier/quicker way to do it? Am I being a div?

Certainly puts me off buying in another town, as presumably I'd have to do 10 round trips at least, which is presumably what I'll have to do when I sell them?

I really hope I'm missing something here.

Well when buying in someone's town, you can put your turnips in the locker at the station.

Do remember that your town's locker, any other town's locker *and* any drawers or cupboards in your house are, to you, physically the same place.

So you can pick up turnips from your cupboard by using the locker in another town.

Also, keep hold of one of your tools for an extra inventory space.

Thought I'd show off my ground floor with Modern Wood theme.

tumblr_mpf4kvM8911r9nv2bo1_400.jpg

My reading corner (with greenery around)

tumblr_mpf4mdUc1V1r9nv2bo1_400.jpg

Checking what KK jams I got last night... I don't really like the mannequin but my storage is full of turnips at the moment.

tumblr_mpf4o7HOC21r9nv2bo1_400.jpg

LOVE my Triforce. Also quite partial to my lucky frog.

tumblr_mpf4tdGWvK1r9nv2bo1_400.jpg

Until I find a sofa and TV I like I'm keeping my bed downstairs.

tumblr_mpf4vecQnL1r9nv2bo1_400.jpg

Got my bike by the door, shame I can't ride it around the village.

tumblr_mpiyooAsrc1r9nv2bo1_400.jpg

Did anyone see the shooting stars last night?

tumblr_mpk9t3TRNW1r9nv2bo1_400.jpg

I've planted all my available fruits around the train station so visitors know what they can get.

tumblr_mpk9pu1Fzz1r9nv2bo1_400.jpg

Visited Greeny this morning and it looks like Del is planning a coup. Be warned.

I've decided (unless i REALLY need loads of bells for something particularly important) not to use the stalk market. I used it last week and increased my balance from 1 million to over 3 million bells (thanks Bubblefish :)), and am now quite happy turning the game on daily to water plants, collect fossils/fish/bugs, chat to villagers, check the shops and slowly pay of loans/builds. I THINK this is how the game is meant to be played if you want it to last for AGES and discover new stuff slowly. Definitely the way to play for me anyway !