IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Woah, that floor is beautiful/perfect.

I've just ordered two of the same floorings from the Nooks. I'll pass one along when it arrives. Anyone else?

Also

tumblr_mpkegzFgd21r9nv2bo1_400.jpg

Did anyone pick up the Marty McFly vibe I got today? (design not my own!)

FF me :angry: Keep having resettis when people visit my town. Should I do the static IP thing, or doesn't that really improve things? Seems a bit of a hassle to be fair.

Yeah just visited and all went well until someone else joined. I sold my fruit at your Re-Tail for a whopping 70k. All gone!

:angry:

Yeah just visited and all went well until someone else joined. I sold my fruit at your Re-Tail for a whopping 70k. All gone!

Static IP get!!

Sorry about that VN1X, but problems should be solved now :)

Come visit Cojiro, without resettis breaking up the experience. Or so they say...

Joan was selling turnips for 92bells this morning, managed to nab 3500 before I had to go out. Should make a decent profit from that... hopefully.

I need to sort my house out. At the moment it's just three rooms of junk dumped all over the place. Can barely walk in there.