Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

I can never fucking think of anything for my animals to say.

You're not alone. So far I've come up with Twee, Welp, Omg and something else which was stupid sounding.

Though then again, I do kind of want it to be a representation of their personalities. So while something like "Hail Satan" had me in tears, it does feel a bit off if you know what I mean.

One of my bear's says "Poopy butt". Childish humour goes far when I can't think of anything appropriate.

Totally screwed up today. Decided to spend a load of my saved cash (only about 200k left now of my savings) paying back my loan when I realised that money was supposed to go on turnips. After work and watching Tennis I managed to make a bit when Joan had gone away so no 'nips for me this week.

Had a go at making paths. They look wank atm but my grass is dying everywhere. Also grew one Orange and one Purple rose today. Sweeeeet.

Also, looking at my catalog I can't re-buy balloon furniture. Is that all that falls from balloons, balloon related stuff?

Dream address 7700-2286-4442

I haven't managed to visit any yet. Keeps saying I have trouble falling asleep

The Club is open at last in my town. Just been in to see KK performing to an empty house :(

One of my residents told me they met Gilly the other day who seemed very nice, and that I should stay up all night with her if I ever get the chance!

Gates are open, if anyone wants to pop round. Not much to see, I'm just thinning out my trees. The parquet floor and the soccer shorts are on hand if they're wanted just now.

I'm still after the parquet flooring, just didn't get a chance to play today after my gf dragged me out of the house.

I'm still after the parquet flooring, just didn't get a chance to play today after my gf dragged me out of the house.

No worries it's by the door so I don't forget it, let me know when to bring it round or pop in whenever for it!

I've not seen any mention of it here yet... so has anyone been to Club 101 after lunchtime in the day?

I suggest you do so (and take a piece of fruit).

I've been going every day (usually in an afternoon loo break at work) - building up a nice repertoire of expressions

Still not sure what all these gems are I get out of rocks (1 a day apart from 1 day when my money rock went nuts) - the sleepy bloke in the shop only expressed an interest in my gold but I only have 2 - but have loads of the others gathering in my locker

Dream address 7700-2286-4442

I haven't managed to visit any yet. Keeps saying I have trouble falling asleep

I get that if I ask for a random dream, but it works if I choose one myself. Been looking round random Japanese towns - some of them are amazing.

I've been going every day (usually in an afternoon loo break at work) - building up a nice repertoire of expressions

Still not sure what all these gems are I get out of rocks (1 a day apart from 1 day when my money rock went nuts) - the sleepy bloke in the shop only expressed an interest in my gold but I only have 2 - but have loads of the others gathering in my locker

He will use the gold to make golden furniture. Not sure what type yet though.

Also:

9mHRVwk.jpg