IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

CLub Lol is opening today. SWEET

Scoot asked me to get an orange for me today. Realised I harvested mine (Still have NO Perfect fruit at all in my town) yesterday so gave him an apple. He wasn't happy but hungry but gave me a Lucky Cat I've been after for ages!

Also bought a cuckoo clock. I have a weird thing about clocks in this game. I already have a Tom Nook one (my fave), an antique one that looks good in the middle of my room, and the latest all in the same room.

I've settled on collecting the cabin furniture, which I think I've had in every previous version of AC, so if anyone has any they'd be willing to trade it'd be much appreciated! I already have floor, table, bed, dresser, wardrobe, clock and wall clock.

I've built up a decent number of homes in the HH Showcase, so I can check for various furniture types and order stuff in. I'm sure one of the houses has a full set of the 'lovely' theme, if anyone is looking for any of those.

My shop got upgraded to 'supermarket' today, was cool seeing another new item available to buy, but still only two fortune cookies. Have more construction taking place next to the clothes shop, so I'm looking forward to seeing what that turns out to be.

I got my hair done and decided to buy myself a dress and stockings while I was at it. Forgot to remove my beard.

This feels more right than I could ever have imagined, a look I would dearly love to carry over to the real world.

tumblr_mpm4ktXyBy1swavbto1_400.jpg

So I hung out on the park bench with a squirrel.

tumblr_mpm6c6DSec1swavbto1_400.jpg

And then I was given a samurai sword to display in my home.

tumblr_mpm69xT7WC1swavbto1_400.jpg

Does this game ever get boring?

141 bells, movement in right direction but not enough to tempt me to sell

just been to club lol and by accident tapped on a basket of, rather than a single, fruit - got a slightly different script to usual .....

i've started laying paths down and planting loads of bushes in my town.

next plan is to pay off the police station today, then tomorrow start putting loads of whatevers cheapest in all the spots i want to keep clear of potential new villager houses. then i can demolish later if something good gets suggested.

Scoot asked me to get an orange for me today. Realised I harvested mine (Still have NO Perfect fruit at all in my town) yesterday so gave him an apple. He wasn't happy but hungry but gave me a Lucky Cat I've been after for ages!

is your native fruit oranges?

i can give you a few perfect ones if you want

edit: woah, new house in the showcase has a grand piano! ordered! my life is complete :)

letsbook and Greeny, I haven't forgotten you! I've kept hold of that modern and modern wood stuff you wanted and I should be able to open my gates this evening if you want to collect it. I've added you both.

It was a busy weekend in Rosedale, I collected 6 signatures for Club LOL and Blathers suggested a museum expansion. Hopefully my Dream Suite will be fully funded soon so I can start on the museum!

Aside from getting to ruin other people's towns consequence free, is there anything else you can do with the dream suite? Any way to get items from people's houses/towns?

I think you can only get patterns, from that walrus.

Just got 650,000 from selling perfect pears. Nice.

Bah, I shouldn't have cut down all my native fruit trees. :(

Anyway, finally got the salon today. I'd forgotten you couldn't just choose a haircut, you have to answer a load of vague questions. Now I'm stuck with a mop of white hair for the rest of the day.

Still, could have been worse. I could have gone ginger.