IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Now, I'm pretty tech savvy, but fuck this static IP shit right in the arse. It sounds like a complete faff.

Try assigning the Nintendo 3DS a static IP address.

View Your IP Configuration Settings:

1. Access your router's settings and find the available range of IP addresses. (This is typically found within the DHCP information.)
  2. When you find this information, select one of the available IP addresses and enter this, along with the Subnet and Gateway addresses, through the manual settings on the Nintendo 3DS (How to).
  3. If you can't find the range of IP Addresses in the router settings, you can usually view them through your computer's IP configuration settings (see "View Your IP Configuration Settings" section below). Increase the number in the last slot by "10" and enter the IP address in the manual settings of the Nintendo 3DS.
  4. You will then need to enter the DNS server information of your computer into the Nintendo 3DS as well. To do this you will need to determine your IP configuration settings (see "View Your IP Configuration Settings" section below). This will give you the basic information for all network devices installed on the PC. Included in this will be the DNS Servers information you will need to enter through the manual settings on the Nintendo DS. If only a primary DNS is listed, use that number in both the primary and secondary slots of the Nintendo 3DS.
  5. Once this information is entered, try to test the connection again.
  6. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer.
  7. Click "Run."
  8. Type "cmd" into the box and press Enter.
  9. Type "IPCONFIG/ALL" and press Enter

Everybody! Assign a static IP to your 3DS asap!!

Here's how:

http://www.nintendo....ts_internet.jsp

Resetti.jpg

'Cause Resetti said so!

Done and testing now...

Risetti after about 2 seconds, possibly even worse than before.

Broker do you have an archive of your designs?

Passed them earlier in the thread but have only just got the QR code machine now. Wish you could display other people's designs in your Able Sisters.

All the clothes I've done are in the link in my sig on a separate Tumblr blog: http://raftel-qr.tumblr.com/

Stuff I've done for signs and flags I'm not sure if I've kept or even made codes of :wacko:

Edit: Raftel's gates are open but I'm doing some work so I'll be asleep in the hammock which overlooks the sea. There's free stuff outside the train station (slingshot, silver rod, wario hat, mario 'tache, varia pants, link hat, fire flower, regal bed).

Can I close the 3DS and people still visit?

I thought I'd have to go static IP but mine has been absolutely fine with people recently, I think a lot of it is who is connecting to you. Maybe we need to work out a list of who has D-Link routers or something....

It's still crap but I'm not sure how necessary it is for everyone to do it because don't you need to assign all of your devices a static IP if you assign one? Or am I totally imagining that?

Done and testing now...

Risetti after about 2 seconds, possibly even worse than before.

Yes, unfortenately it's not the solution we were made to believe it was.

Supposedly both the the visitor(s) and the host need to have a static IP for this to work properly, but this hasn't been confirmed yet.

Yes, unfortenately it's not the solution we were made to believe it was.

Supposedly both the the visitor(s) and the host need to have a static IP for this to work properly, but this hasn't been confirmed yet.

Me and VN1X both just visited your town and it seemed OK.