IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

San Dimas's gates will be open in approximately 15 minutes. Help yourselves to anything except the blue shorts - they're saved for Broker.

I'll be checking sporadically in case of Resetti. If you spy anything you like in my house let me know and I'll place the order at the supermarket tomorrow.

Bring flowers, please don't run and any loose change towards the museum greatly appreciated.

:)

Has ANYONE got an axe for sale?

I've visited 7 towns today and nobody has one. Mine broke :(

yeah i've got one in my shop and 3 in storage. i'll opn my gates now. i won't be around though but feel free to come and get it

i've started laying paths down and planting loads of bushes in my town.

next plan is to pay off the police station today, then tomorrow start putting loads of whatevers cheapest in all the spots i want to keep clear of potential new villager houses. then i can demolish later if something good gets suggested.

is your native fruit oranges?

i can give you a few perfect ones if you want

edit: woah, new house in the showcase has a grand piano! ordered! my life is complete :)

My native fruit is apples but I think I must have chopped the only 'perfect' one down if one ever existed.

Isabelle gave me an orange early on and I have a nice line of them growing in my town.

Would totally appreciate any perfect fruit and Peaches!

Today I got yet another red Pikmin hat (i think thats 3 extra I have now), Paid off Mr Resetti's center and got a nice dress. House looks a tip inside but I have a Raptor model in what will eventually be my kitchen.

I've not been visiting people much but all sorts is on the go now.

I'm now going to start a spares and "things I'm not sure if I want or have enough for a set" space in the museum instead of cupboards or just lobbing any old shit down.

Do I get the other building unlocks over time, like the police and hair salon? The majority of public works recommendations I've had have generally been a bit boring. I'm also slightly disappointed that it doesn't look like I'd be able to build a wysteria trellis walkway as you always seem to have to have space surrounding each thing you put down.

Minor niggle though, it's still bloody awesome. Got robo floor and wall in my upstairs room and made my room to the left my bubble room, although typically, it's actually a bit too small to properly lay things out how I like them... Yes Mr. Nook, no Mr. Nook, three bags full Mr. Nook, can I use some lube this time?

Do I get the other building unlocks over time, like the police and hair salon? The majority of public works recommendations I've had have generally been a bit boring.

I'm not sure about the police station, I haven't got it yet. The hair salon is part of able sisters so I guess it's down to how much you spend there and maybe how long since kicks opened.

Blathers suggested the museum expansion to me and then a while later he suggested the coffee shop. Not sure how I triggered that, maybe donating stuff to the museum? In the Gamecube and DS versions it was all like that, upgrades unlocked as you spent money and time passed.