IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

I've got 12-15 street pass hits and not one of the fuckers has given me anything.

b35 and b47 prices today. This game hates me.

Anyway, I have 6 signatures to get for Frobert's "Election by Arm Wrestling" campaign which, frankly, sounds amazing. I also have some perfect pears to sell anywhere they're not native. Who's open?

OK. Dream Suite code is now in sig and gates will be open for the evening.

No good turnip prices or anything but I haven't had any visitors for a while. I'm risking a resetti I know but I'm fairly confident that it's fine at my end. I left my gates open for ages the other night and no visitors but no resetting.

Check out my rooms for anything you might want me to order for you and almost everything in the museum is spare - the rare stuff is all doubles, so first come first served. Feel free to take one or two of each fruits as well, I think I've got them all now and they're all happily growing about the place.

That is obviously with the caveat of don't be a dick - no running, don't chop all my trees down and don't nick all my fruit.

Or as I consider it, Common Crossing Courtesy.

EDIT: Will this update my sig.

No. It won't.

Hopefully Dream Suite will be in the sig now. :angry:

EDIT: Woohoo!

P.S. Contrary to my posting style and how much I enjoy this game, I am not in fact a 7 year old girl but a 33 year old man. The game is awesome and makes me happy :omg:

OK. Dream Suite code is now in sig and gates will be open for the evening.

No good turnip prices or anything but I haven't had any visitors for a while. I'm risking a resetti I know but I'm fairly confident that it's fine at my end. I left my gates open for ages the other night and no visitors but no resetting.

Check out my rooms for anything you might want me to order for you and almost everything in the museum is spare - the rare stuff is all doubles, so first come first served. Feel free to take one or two of each fruits as well, I think I've got them all now and they're all happily growing about the place.

That is obviously with the caveat of don't be a dick - no running, don't chop all my trees down and don't nick all my fruit.

Or as I consider it, Common Crossing Courtesy.

EDIT: Will this update my sig.

I'll visit you later, and you're welcome to visit my town via a dream. Code in sig.

No. It won't.

Hopefully Dream Suite will be in the sig now. :angry:

EDIT: Woohoo!

P.S. Contrary to my posting style and how much I enjoy this game, I am not in fact a 7 year old girl but a 33 year old man. The game is awesome and makes me happy :omg:

tumblr_mpzvnsO8a31rkhbflo1_400.jpg

BEHOLD THE HAVOK I WREAK ON YOUR TOWN.

Can you add me back boodles, I want to visit for real (promise I won't chop down the trees).

Opening my gates for a bit if anyone would like to visit, though I'll be away making dinner. If anyone has some peaches to spare that'd be awesome, one of my villagers asked for one earlier.

I have both perfect and normal ones if you still need.

Your gates appear closed

Cheers

I have both perfect and normal ones if you still need.

Your gates appear closed

Cheers

You sure you've added me? You still only show up as a provisional friend for me.

Looks like I got Resetti'd, opening up again now though. Some normal peaches would be great, and my Re-tail is still open if you want to sell the perfect ones for 3000 a pop.

You sure you've added me? You still only show up as a provisional friend for me.

Looks like I got Resetti'd, opening up again now though. Some normal peaches would be great, and my Re-tail is still open if you want to sell the perfect ones for 3000 a pop.

Oops added now. Your gates don't appear to be open though mate

Visited you, Boodles. Stole some mangoes 'cos I ain't got them yet, but left you some bells. Also sold a load of perfect pears :)

No problemo. Should have checked out museum room and house for furniture ordering too btw.

Pranny visited and gave me some balloon stuff I was missing and I gave him a wheat field.

My wife still thinks I'm mental. More fool her!

Good deal! I'll save the floor for ya if I stop getting silver slingshots again and again.

Finally, around 600 flowers watered! lost count at 253ish. Cant seem to trigger many special colours though. Perhaps there's a limit per day..partridge sigh.

Thanks to those who visited my town and left gifts/donations! :)

edit: I have a new townie! He's a pink bear thing called Vladimir and I love him already on the basis of his name. He says he came from Crabdon - did I somehow nick him?

Anyone on my friends list (apart from Mark) who can open their town for 5 mins while I offload Katie on them? She's getting a bit demanding now with all these town visits.

think you're on my list, town is open

To last night's visitor: I'd like to apologise for accidentally ending the Multiplayer session last night. DS was shut, opened it and accidentally hit the quit button instead of saving. I reopened the gates immediately after but no-one came back.

Sorry.