Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Okay, so I've actually booked the day off work... I've never done this for a game before and TBH I've never really played Animal Crossing that much befire. I dipped in and out of my wife's town on the DS. Played a bit on the Wii but spent most of the time watching my wife play it. So this time I decided I'd jump on from the start with her (ooh-er) and ordered two copies from Shopto.

Really looking forward to immersing myself in this cutesy, silly world and collecting fish and bugs and having rows via letters and ostracising members of my community and swappign fruit with people... and stuff... !! :P

My body is ready for this :)

Added everyone from the front page and I'll whip through the last few pages and add the rest now.

My friendcode is 0919-9830-6995. Add me up

I'm in the process of adding you all. Please add me 0302-0618-9215

cheers

Added.

Another batch of you added. This has the potential to be HECTIC if someone gets lucky with Turnip prices! I remember once when my girlfriend's hit 500+ on the Wii version, and we posted about it on gamefaqs... She expected to be playing for an hour, but was literally swamped with visitors. Most of them chose to leave some Bells behind, and by the end of the evening she was exhausted, but also a Bellionaire.

Not to mention, of course, that the game has gotten exponentially better with every visitor to your town/town you visit. I am now expecting somewhat marvellous things.

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm really looking forward to this and pretty much got a 3DS for it.

I have no Nintendo friends yet though, can you guys add me. I would love to visit some towns and chat here about the game.

Code is 4785-4889-4937

Thanks!

Hello Jim :)

Add everyone from the first post in this thread and koala will probably add you to it. I'll add you in a bit.

I wonder if AC will actually be able to handle about 30 potential towns at once or you'll only be allowed a selection. It would be comedy to have an absolute horde of you pottering about one town. AC flash mobs FTW!

Hello Jim :)

Add everyone from the first post in this thread and koala will probably add you to it. I'll add you in a bit.

I wonder if AC will actually be able to handle about 30 potential towns at once or you'll only be allowed a selection. It would be comedy to have an absolute horde of you pottering about one town. AC flash mobs FTW!

Wild World and Sex and the City both allowed 4 players maximum in a town at any one time. As you are now the Mayor, it may allow 5, but I wouldn't hold out for any more than that. Besides, your grass would wear out before your very eyes with that many feet all over it!

Thanks, added all from the front page.

Really can't wait for this to come out, haven't been this excited for a game for years. Nothing lately has kept me interested for more than a few hours.