IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Is there going to be a fireworks display every Sunday now? I don't want the town hall to be closed.

:(

I have reached the point where the citizens are all happy with my town. Finally. Will the town hall's closure on a Sunday affect my "Chat to Isabelle for 15 days in a row" thing?

I have reached the point where the citizens are all happy with my town. Finally. Will the town hall's closure on a Sunday affect my "Chat to Isabelle for 15 days in a row" thing?

Unsure, but she is back in the town hall around midnight or maybe before on sunday.

Right. I have a full section of spare fossils in my cupboard, which are now outside my train station. My gates are now open so come on over and take what you need, hopefully my gates will stay open all night, I'll check when I can. Hopefully I can help some of you complete your collections...

If you have a spare Stegosaurus Tail or Triceratops Tail could you please leave them outside my house.

Cheers :)

I've got 437 bells per turnip in Hoomage at the moment. Anybody want a piece of that action?

*warning edit* my animals might say some slightly inappropriate things. No swearing or anything but not exactly child friendly.

I'd appreciate an add if possible.