IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

I had to start again, how does one add people to this - im a bit out of date on 3ds online stuff?

Currently i've 'let' Sophie have a go on it, i had put a couple of hours into it before so hoping Sophie can restock the museums and pay off the first bit of the house ;)

Would anyone care to visit my Dream Suite? Only had one visitor so far, apparently :(

Code is in my signature.

Done. Nice town. I'm jealous of your black games cabinet. Would fit much better in my house than the pink one I have.

Going there now! I've only got one visitor too, so if folks could Dream Suite me that would be appreciated :)

Just visited. Love your house, especially the lounge and bedroom. What is the name of the range of brown furniture in your lounge? I'm ninety hours in and haven't seen it before and I want the lot now! Also, what is that rug in your bedroom?

Done. Nice town. I'm jealous of your black games cabinet. Would fit much better in my house than the pink one I have.

I had mine pimped at Re-Tail. Speaking of which, don't mod any Astro stuff to black and red as its actually a dirty rose pink which looks awful.

Thanks to all for the dream suite visits, I've got some serious work to do on my town to keep visitors interested. The recent fence project was a mistake I think.

Re: perfect town status - Isabelle's message has changed but it's still sounds like all my citizens are happy. Is this right or have I ballsed it up?