IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Gracie appeared for the very first time this morning. At first I told her I didn't live there, then I told her I did, which angered her. That made me laugh. When she told me about opening her fashion boutique and asked if I had an interest in fashion I said "Not really."

She got angry. Made me laugh. Silly giraffe.

Hey,

Checking in - it's been so long since I used rllmuck my account had been deleted :'(

Anyway finaly got a 3DS and up and running with AC:NL, loved it back in the day on the Gamecube.

I'm Bibble & my wife is Niffer. Looking forward to interacting and swapping stuff with you lot :)

2723-9400-6752 if anyone wants to add us

Our 'Nips are 112 which is also a bit weirdly high for a Monday... hope the week hasn't peaked

Hey,

Checking in - it's been so long since I used rllmuck my account had been deleted :'(

Anyway finaly got a 3DS and up and running with AC:NL, loved it back in the day on the Gamecube.

I'm Bibble & my wife is Niffer. Looking forward to interacting and swapping stuff with you lot :)

2723-9400-6752 if anyone wants to add us

Our 'Nips are 112 which is also a bit weirdly high for a Monday... hope the week hasn't peaked

Added, please add me back!

God I wish my villagers would realise that when I have the lid closed on my 3DS it means I'm not playing. So stop fucking nagging me to take a break and saying I look like a Zombie. Have a proper conversation with me you little twats.