IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Turnips being bought for 403 bells currently, Possibly the best I've ever had and it's the week I don't bother with turnips.

If anyone wants in then my friend code for the cloudy town of Hellview is 1160-9724-0606. Let me know if you do so I can add you back.

Been working on my town recently, got myself some paths laid down now and organised my flowers. So visitors watch your step and keep any running to the paths.

Turnips being bought for 403 bells currently, Possibly the best I've ever had and it's the week I don't bother with turnips.

If anyone wants in then my friend code for the cloudy town of Hellview is 1160-9724-0606. Let me know if you do so I can add you back.

Been working on my town recently, got myself some paths laid down now and organised my flowers. So visitors watch your step and keep any running to the paths.

WIll you add me, please?

My number is 1289-8239-2709

Don't have any 'nips this week, but can you add me? My code's in my sig ;)

added if you are about, I'm not online for much longer, near the end of my commute ;)

Added both.

Gates open if your still about for bibble.

How soft is Mr Resetti in this game, exited out of the game to add you two without saving and Resetti was happy enough with my excuse of forgetting. In the GC game he would rant for ages.

Edit:

WIll you add me, please?

My number is 1289-8239-2709

Sorry, hadn't seen this post. Will add you once I can.