IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Perfect thank you. Was stood in the middle of a train station irl while doing that :)

Much appreciated

Glad to help.

Thanks for the tip.

You too Daveatonmistreated and Avunc. All very generous of you - Avuncular in particular, must have made a fortune based on his tip.

Are you still around, Azrael? Could you add me please? My code is 4613-7107-9737.

Yeah I can add you now and open gates again

Will likely be quite inactive - multitasking the game with TV and forum browsing.

Thanks again, Azrael.

And thank you.

Got my Lighthouse paid off without needing to dip into my savings.

Brilliant, thank you! Left some bells next to your tree stump :)

Can you add me, please?

Will add you now, again please don't think I'm being rude if I'm not active/talking.

Edit - will add you too Zoidberg.

Gates will be open again in a couple of minutes once I've done so.

Thanks for the tips DAB and Zoidberg, and the the messages left on the notice board. You too Carly, only just seen your message. Glad you, and lewismistreated are fans of the town tune.

Once again thanks to all for the tips left. Think I've possibly made more bells this week than any week where I've actually had turnips to sell.

This game, man, this game and the people who play it. :wub:

Did someone buy all the crap I was selling (at inflated prices) at Re-Tail? Just visited and that pink Lama had informed me my stuff had been bought, not sure if it was by someone who was in town last night or just a villager. Never had anything sell in there before without being there to talk a villager into buying.

Can't even remember what I had for sale in there now.

Fossil collection completed! All of them found in my own town, too. :)

Think I just have 2 left to get, trying to get them all from my own town too. Gives me a reason to go fossil hunting each day.

On a side note have you not updated your Town's dream for a while? Seems odd to have played for 300 hours and still have a house lacking all the rooms.

Visitor in my camp site for the first time in ages. Some yellow hippo called Hippeux that says "Natch". Not good enough for my liking to become a villager. Talking of which that stupid sheep Baabara has finally agreed to leave my town. :omg:

Better update the To Get Rid of List

Baabara

Gabi

Shari

Claudia

Merengue (just because of where her house is)

Did someone buy all the crap I was selling (at inflated prices) at Re-Tail? Just visited and that pink Lama had informed me my stuff had been bought, not sure if it was by someone who was in town last night or just a villager. Never had anything sell in there before without being there to talk a villager into buying.

Can't even remember what I had for sale in there now.

Think I just have 2 left to get, trying to get them all from my own town too. Gives me a reason to go fossil hunting each day.

On a side note have you not updated your Town's dream for a while? Seems odd to have played for 300 hours and still have a house lacking all the rooms.

I update everyday.

I haven't made megabucks on turnips yet, because I've got a D-Link router and Resetti buggers up my travels when ever I visit :( Only once have I sold turnips at a high price in someone else's town, thanks to Carly and even then Resetti got in the way. Plus I live in the countryside, so I don't get street passes, as I don't visit cities much. Meaning I don't have anyone else's houses to visit in the HH Showcase, meaning I can't order their furniture. So I haven't got full collections of themed furniture to fill rooms, in my house.

I've only got the Pikmin house, in the HH Showcase so far. Tomorrow I will have all the rooms though, as I've asked for the right hand room to be built.

I update everyday.

I haven't made megabucks on turnips yet, because I've got a D-Link router and Resetti buggers up my travels when ever I visit :( Only once have I sold turnips at a high price in someone else's town, thanks to Carly and even then Resetti got in the way. Plus I live in the countryside, so I don't get street passes, as I don't visit cities much. Meaning I don't have anyone else's houses to visit in the HH Showcase, meaning I can't order their furniture. So I haven't got full collections of themed furniture to fill rooms, in my house.

I've only got the Pikmin house, in the HH Showcase so far. Tomorrow I will have all the rooms though, as I've asked for the right hand room to be built.

Ah right, I know those feels about the empty HH Showcase, all I have in there is the Pikmin house and my brother's house. I never get any street passes around where I stay. :(

Thought I'd post some of the pictures I've taken while playing this game since I've just copied a bunch over to the laptop;

VaITyf0.jpg

SosDT8p.jpg

Brother and I getting ready for the new season - Pictures taken in my brother's town.

egepj1F.jpg

Following that moocher.

7PTOBTh.jpg

Chilling with Mira

K07aPZw.jpg

Trying to end it all...

6Q2FgI1.jpg

Just going for a swim, totally legit.

9mlO9v4.jpgeMJuy5Y.jpgfyjGv3O.jpg

Spying on visiting Rllmukers.

mXznaU8.jpg0ivbJ8L.jpg

My attempt of becoming Mac from Sunny...