IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Niiiice!

How do you make the sleeves etc a different design to the front panel? And how do you make a long sleeved one?

Make a pro design at the Able Sisters and you can make sleeves and back different. You can also choose from long, short or no sleeves.

I've run out of room so I'm going to remove anyone that doesn't have a 'last played time' and no AC to make space.

So that's Ben, black riki, harns, S, wiskerando, paul, Jes, Si, Fatsam, Oogy, Charles, Andrew, Majora, Clipper, plopboy, xaxa, Harsin, griffin, sack man, skittles, rgraves and Rach.

I'll now go back and add anyone I missed that are in the first post :)

Added from the first page

hat,Shepperton,Jonster,SteveH,freezycold,blipwoo,thebuddahman,Gotters,Tetchy,
mubblegum,PaulM,watusi,andy_s,MidWalian,Melon_Bread,Keiths_Dad,drewthmsn,Yiggy,
Chooch,dizogg,keineboom,Larsen B,mars,Gabzy,BigShimmeryWall,gonk,dr zoidberg,
kiroquai,Salsa Party Animal
I'm living in a tent with nothing but peaches for company if you'd like to add me back :-)
3024-5564-6985

An appeal for more friends please :-) my code is 3050-7564-5305

I can leave you Space Invaders and Pac Man t-shirts and I've got peaches to share once the trees start sprouting again. Let me know if you've added me and I'll be onto it.

Added back. :)

Added from the first page

hat,Shepperton,Jonster,SteveH,freezycold,blipwoo,thebuddahman,Gotters,Tetchy,
mubblegum,PaulM,watusi,andy_s,MidWalian,Melon_Bread,Keiths_Dad,drewthmsn,Yiggy,
Chooch,dizogg,keineboom,Larsen B,mars,Gabzy,BigShimmeryWall,gonk,dr zoidberg,
kiroquai,Salsa Party Animal
I'm living in a tent with nothing but peaches for company if you'd like to add me back :-)
3024-5564-6985

Added,

Stupid question but is the only way to see whos gates are open to speak to the station master?

Every time I ask him he says no towns are open. Is it just bad luck and not having enough friends? If you browse the friends list does it allow you to 'join game' from there?

Stupid question but is the only way to see whos gates are open to speak to the station master?

Every time I ask him he says no towns are open. Is it just bad luck and not having enough friends? If you browse the friends list does it allow you to 'join game' from there?

I find the best thing to do is just to try and open your own gate. If anyone on your friend list has theirs open, the stupid monkey insists on telling you before letting you open your own.

If anyone has bought this on card rather than download or pre install, and aren't going to be using their registration card... Can I have it please? I'll be your BFF and you can have all my pears :)

As someone who is nearing my friend limit having registered a lot of people when the 3DS was originally released, do you think it would be a good idea for everyone who is playing this to set their Favourite Game to Animal Crossing? This would make it easier to know who to keep and who to delete. I'm currently judging it from last online time but I'm not sure how useful that is.

Fun times at Joffo's - caught myself a Hammerhead (having just boasted that I'd done the same earlier), won a running race to buried treasure and then almost died laughing as me, Paul and Joffo ran around the spot in a circle having our shovels bounce off each others' as we were trying to dig it up.

This game is really rather fun :)

The flakey online is beginning to really get on my tits. I might just have to do the static IP thing and see if I have any better luck. One of my new BF's ;) Uxorious came by to grab some cherries and then I tried to speak to Blathers and it died again. I think he got the cherries in time though.

It sort of defeats the object if you can only run into the village, do a quick trade and then straight back to the station...

Is there a way to edit pro designs? Or buy the shirts you've designed as items so you can send them? I'm quite happy with a few of them:

tumblr_moi8y7ut4V1rkhbflo1_400.jpg

Also say a nice rainbow:

tumblr_moi8wlxc0v1rkhbflo1_400.jpg

I'm going to open up in a minute, I have cherries. I'll add the few people I've missed if I can first.

whenever I visit I'm writing a note on the board and ensuring I bring fruit. AC etiquette 101 :P

My Place is open and please bring in other fruits apart from Cherries (Plant orange and Lemon already) and enjoy the sight. Nothing much lol.

Added you two :)

the what and what now? ive put the box away without looking at it!

The red card you can register the game with Nintendo with. You get 250 "stars" to buy crap from the Stars Catalogue with, or if you have two other games in the So Many Games promo and register them, you get a free game.

If you're not going to use it though, I'd very much appreciate the code on the card!

Oh, and I've create a Tumblr just for my AC pictures :)

http://plantallthefruit.tumblr.com/

Is there a way to edit pro designs? Or buy the shirts you've designed as items so you can send them? I'm quite happy with a few of them:

tumblr_moi8y7ut4V1rkhbflo1_400.jpg

Also say a nice rainbow:

tumblr_moi8wlxc0v1rkhbflo1_400.jpg

Added you two :)

You can unlock a method for sharing designs via QR codes, but other than that I think the easiest way to share is to display them in your shop. Folk can grab them from there.

Will the patterns naturally spread throughout the towns without me actively saving them? I'm looking forward to Paulando's lovely pixel art, as well as everyone else's, showing up on the animals in my town.

Had some fun antics online with it this evening, thanks to all who visited!

Also, I must have caught about seven sharks today! Still no Hammerheads of my own though. :(

I'll save you the code Dekay! :) at work until 7am though

now tell me how to make my Tumblr page to show like that please!

1) Create Tumblr blog

2) Take photos on AC (press L+R)

3) Go to i.nintendo.net on 3DS browser

(oh, and PM me the code and I'll be your BFF! Thanks!)