IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

I did a quick run and grab in Sarubury 2nd time round to get the cash, I did leave tribute in the form of several fortune cookie items by the station though - thanks for the bells, happy with my big payoff this week, buys me a 3rd bridge and 2nd mortgage.

I did a quick run and grab in Sarubury 2nd time round to get the cash, I did leave tribute in the form of several fortune cookie items by the station though - thanks for the bells, happy with my big payoff this week, buys me a 3rd bridge and 2nd mortgage.

Sorry I only (would have) left 1k bells - didn't buy many turnips, rather than me being tight on purpose!

So I popped over to visit Yiggy. He was asking about the axe, and I totally offered to lend him mine. He ran round chopping down trees for a bit and then it "broke". I happened to be strolling along the beach, and lying dead was Gulliver. :(

I can only conclude that Yiggy is an axe murderer.

I'm kinda regretting buying the frog hat from his shop, I'm starting to wonder if it might be a former resident or something. :(

Edit: Added both KS. and MrDGC

I never got into the whole turnip thing on the gamecube/ ds versions (had wii one but never actually had time to play). How easy is it and is it really worth pursuing?

It's the easiest way to make money, and is SUPER EASY. You just buy them on Sunday morning for around 100 Bells and then wait for someone on here to say they're selling for 400+ before popping over to their town and offloading them.

I'm not sure I really like it though. It feels like it should be a more single-player thing, because with so many of us playing there will ALWAYS be a good price at some point in the week, and so there's basically no risk at all. It's just free money, which is okay if you want to speed through getting everything as quick as possible, but I'm in no rush. I kinda like the gambling aspect of turnips. The risk vs. reward. That's where the fun is

I agree with TTK, the whole excitement about the stalk market is that you could get totally hosed and lose the lot, that is extremely unlikely to happen with us all town hopping.

Maybe just some discipline needed to not sell turnips abroad to keep it pure ?

I think I'm going to stick to local turnip sales only but use and abuse everyone on here for a healthy bit of item and fruit trading. I can easily foresee heated auctions if a lot of us end up going for the same theme.

Does anyone know if we get each other's HH homes in the HH area up the back there? Would be a bit of a shame in a way if it was through spotpass only.

Although I can't blame Nintendo, we're not really playing it how it's meant to be played.

I need some friends who play this :( I've just added Rikku, drewthmsn, KS., supert3d, gotters, MrDGC, fondue and hat, my code is in my sig if any of you want to add me back. Really wish the 3ds had the Wii U system of friend requests...

Thanks whoever left me the pears.

Supert3d I have you added on the in game list but not on the 3DS friends list. Have you added me back? *confused*

There we go, somehow didn't have you added properly.

-------

Annoying crash guys, was enjoying our island trip, that's the first ressetti I've had hosting :(

Added everyone from the last few pages. Do people need to need to add back? Is that how it works?

Yeah, and the most annoying thing is that people don't even get a notification of you adding them so you need to tell them that you have added them. :)

Have added everyone that has added me I think now and sent messages to those that I have added!

When do you get the little basket that lets you carry multiples of fruit. I'm kinda find it a bit tedious running backward and forward to the shop with half a dozen fruit at a time :(

Thankfully I think I now have one of each kind of fruit so should start to make some decent bloody money soon. I need a second bridge badly :)

When do you get the little basket that lets you carry multiples of fruit. I'm kinda find it a bit tedious running backward and forward to the shop with half a dozen fruit at a time :(

Thankfully I think I now have one of each kind of fruit so should start to make some decent bloody money soon. I need a second bridge badly :)

You can stack up to 9 bits of fruit in a single slot. Right from the very start.

You can stack up to 9 bits of fruit in a single slot. Right from the very start.

Really? i don't believe that was explained in the game? I assumed they would automatically stack if that was the case. How silly. Thanks though!