IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Really? i don't believe that was explained in the game? I assumed they would automatically stack if that was the case. How silly. Thanks though!

It is explained in-game, when Isabelle gives you three of a fruit.

Yes. I know. I didn't infer from that, either.

I don't recall Isabelle giving me fruit, not doubting you, I just don't recall it. What threw me off was when your pockets are full for the first time and it just asks if you want to drop something. It never prompts you to stack stuff instead. At least I can start to earn some good money from now on when I travel to other towns.

It's entirely possible she hasn't done it, then. Have you been talking to her, doing her requests? She asked for a seashell, apparently she collects them, and when I presented her with one she responded by giving me three pears. And, despite this, I never cottoned on to the fact that this means we can now stack fruit. And I'm not alone in this, it seems many were caught out by the realisation.

Oh no....Isabelle hasn't asked me for any items yet. Not sure why as I do keep talking to everyone. All good now though...the fruit thing was getting me down as well as holding me back. Looking forward to it tomorrow now :)

So I popped over to visit Yiggy. He was asking about the axe, and I totally offered to lend him mine. He ran round chopping down trees for a bit and then it "broke". I happened to be strolling along the beach, and lying dead was Gulliver. :(

I can only conclude that Yiggy is an axe murderer.

I'm kinda regretting buying the frog hat from his shop, I'm starting to wonder if it might be a former resident or something. :(

Edit: Added both KS. and MrDGC

Soooooo embarrassing. *nervous laugh*

Bought a Gaugin and Blathers seemed happy with it.

Been spending all evening on the island catching all sorts of exotic fauna. The biggest shame is the fruit labyrinth game (understandably) not allowing you to pick up anything special. It's just lying there, rotting and Tortimer won't let me catch a break. Stop teasing me, old man.

Talking to an american chap ont island about the grass deteriorating and he reckons it slowly grows back if you have plenty of flowers around an affected area. Probably lies. But I want to believe.

Yeah a shame you cant take home those half ripe tomato looking fruits from the labyrinth.

Talking to an american chap ont island about the grass deteriorating and he reckons it slowly grows back if you have plenty of flowers around an affected area. Probably lies. But I want to believe.

it was how the wii version worked and people had all sorts of theories and spreadsheets about the rate of growback.

its the only thing I'd change in the game really, hate muddy paths.

How can I change this night owl thing on ? I don't really get a chance to play till after 10pm on weekdays . I even tried this morning as I woke abnormally early and everyone was asleep or their ships where closed.

Speak to Isabelle from your mayor's chair about ordinances. It'll cost 20,000 bells and take a day to come into effect.

What do the wealthy town and beautiful town ordinances do?

"The Beautiful Ordinance helps keep the town looking neat and tidy. The purpose of this is to better accomodate players who might not be able to visit and help maintain their town on a daily basis. The key benefits of choosing this ordinance are:

The Wealthy Ordinance changes the number of Bells the player may receive from buying or selling items. This is useful for wealthy mayors and players. The key benefits of this ordinance are:

• The buying prices rise, but the selling prices rise too
  • The prices go up by 20%
  • The medals obtained on the Island increase

Good morning to all from the San Dimas News Network. Today's top stories:

:: Mayor Kerumba said to be 'dismayed' with Nintendo Rail Network when lines broke down after a visit to neighbouring Sarubury. Not only were advances in relationships between the two towns hindered, but turnips brought in to Sarubury to aid San Dimas's floundering Stalk Market were somehow retracted, resulting in a loss of almost b20,000. The money had been promised to residents to support the building of the town's Park Clock. Resident personal trainer Frobert was quoted as saying "How will I be able to time my time my reps in the park now, brozinsky?" :: In linked news, this morning's prices still at a disappointing b126 :: In an attempt to accelerate building of the Clock, Mayor Kerumba is said to be exploring the possibility of starting an import/export business with an as-yet unnamed tropical island :: Weather is warm and sunny 21° so please remember your sun block :: Bug reports indicate a high volume of butterflies :: And finally, San Dimas Museum is thrilled to display a newly-acquired and assembled Stegosaurus skeleton. Curator Mr Blathers was unavailable for comment as reports indicate he was asleep ::

That's all from SDNN for now. Be excellent to each other.

Having a blast with this.

Happenings in Malvern today include:

Finally getting my development permit signed off

Hopefully finding an Axe

The grand opening of the shop next to Nookling

First ripening of non native cherry trees

Excited (can't play yet until lunch as in at work *grumble*)

Did anyone have the fortune teller in their village yesterday? I was too freaked out to hand over the 500 bells...

FFEE7DEA-475B-4B14-8458-8754E5010A10-233

Oh, and my first visit to the island yesterday was ace :)

(btw, why can't I seem to be able to get the img extension from my tumblr to put in the forum posts? I am having to save them and then use Photobucket to make them work. I'm on iPhone 4 and with the Tumblr app.)

Having a blast with this.

Happenings in Malvern today include:

Finally getting my development permit signed off

Hopefully finding an Axe

The grand opening of the shop next to Nookling

First ripening of non native cherry trees

Excited (can't play yet until lunch as in at work *grumble*)

Did anyone have the fortune teller in their village yesterday? I was too freaked out to hand over the 500 bells...

FFEE7DEA-475B-4B14-8458-8754E5010A10-233

Oh, and my first visit to the island yesterday was ace :)

(btw, why can't I seem to be able to get the img extension from my tumblr to put in the forum posts? I am having to save them and then use Photobucket to make them work. I'm on iPhone 4 and with the Tumblr app.)

When you hold an image to copy it on an iPhone it copies the image and the link, and pastes whichever is relevant (if you're pasting to a message, it'll paste the image itself, pasting to a note pastes the link). Pasting it into a forum message tries to paste the image, so a workaround is to paste it into the address bar, then highlight it from there and copy it again - this time it only copies the link and will paste the link onto the forum.

Phew.

So it turns out that in some of Tortimers Tours, you can keep whatever fruit/flowers you pick up. Except it feels like cheating.

Then, just take 1 of each, plant them in your village, and keep your thieving hands to yourself in future tours!

Bells in Flapston today at 68, only mentioning for the guy who's making the spreadsheet. (if he still is!) Re-tail special is ... shirt. Shirt? And Leif is now on his second consecutive day of trying to sell me a Watering Can that I just don't need. If that dude would just put an axe out on that shelf, I'd rip his arms off with for it. The fortune teller is in town, and that is some FREAKY ish going on right there!

Then, just take 1 of each, plant them in your village, and keep your thieving hands to yourself in future tours!

That's what I did, well with a couple of new fruit anyway, not all of them. Good to see there's loads more fruit options in this!

Can't wait to get my Axe so I can clear a space for my perfectly OCD Orchard.

That Tortimer Tour with the timed flower planting meant you could come away from it with pockets full of flowers. I only figured it out the once and now it doesn't show up anymore - gutted. Is it random what Tours are on or do they disappear after you've done them a few times?