IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Still waiting on adds from the following, if youre full let me know and i can free up some space :)

(abreviated names so i hope theyre recognisable.)

Epcotman

Gizmo

cazchan

psychofox

superted

mrpranny

shirugaban

dukesy

robrural

dng

rikt

robotattack

bubblefish

jalphdaug

harmgm

chin

duckula

senorchris

harlowlad

version2.0

suchu

thereareru

iloverage

mubblegum

freezycold

bipwoo

buddahman

watsui

melonbread

It's always a concern of mine leaving stuff at the station / notice board as a way of thanks for the town owner as its possible people will mistakenly pick things up from there thinking the owner left them for guests. :(

I've started to leave either donations or gifts in front of the mayors house and hope for the best that people realise I'm leaving it there for the mayor.

I've been burying various fruit trees in people's towns when 'trading' if they're away. Or bury something and put directions on their noticeboard!

Just opened gates.

Apples, pears, durians, and mangoes by the noticeboard. Native cherries on a few trees

Would like lemons or bananas if poss, or any modern or bubble furniture. I could really do with a nice carpet tbh.... Or whatever you can offer!

Turnips are only going for 133 or thereabouts :(

I'm just leaving it charging and not playing but feel free to pop in and marvel at my new fountain and cobblestone bridge or my rather mismatched furniture.

P.S. I don't really like oids much and I have so far sold them but if anyone likes them, I can keep any in future, just let me know.

P.P.S. I had my first two streetpass hits on this, bloody genius! You can order things from the other people's houses, so 'Tash' from Scotland had a modern bed which I ordered. Bloody brilliant little idea, so if anyone on here is a commuter into Waterloo or works around Soho, keep your Streetpass on!

Skeletor in the Wales shirt: I don't know who you are, but you're my new hero. Thanks for the axe!

You're welcome !!

I think I've been playing this too much. Was about to turn it off, but stopped when I realised I hadn't turned off the lights back home :wacko:

Just opened gates.

Apples, pears, durians, and mangoes by the noticeboard. Native cherries on a few trees

Would like lemons or bananas if poss, or any modern or bubble furniture. I could really do with a nice carpet tbh.... Or whatever you can offer!

I've got some bananas, but you're one of them people who hasn't added me as a friend!

I've had no Internet for a week and haven't been able to go online with AC, back on now though. So keep me friended please!

Will probably be looking for a good Saturday turnip price from someone, so far I've had 86, 83, 76, 63.

So many holes! Those challenge games are really great with 4 players. That was my first try like that I think. Think the Labyrinth would be fun with that many players you could just hoover up all the fruit and dump in the middle and sort through at the end. With 2 players I have to actually write down what Tortimer wants from each of you . Thanks y'all!

Also, Tortimer is basically a Ronnie Biggs character these days, in his tropical hideaway!

post-265-0-40852800-1371769723.jpg

And I think Jon is in cahoots with Tortimer ;). He tried to bury me alive to hide the secret!

post-265-0-82705600-1371769795.jpg

We all made up though, and the gang shared shite at Voltaton train station

Thanks for the fossil!

post-265-0-97845000-1371769911.jpg

Morning shenanigans

Went to visit Jon in Volatron

tumblr_moq2tmDXNR1r9nv2bo1_400.jpg

He was asleep so I watched his TV on low.

tumblr_moq2vdzelS1r9nv2bo1_400.jpg

I tried to wake him up, but no dice. He's a heavy sleeper...

tumblr_moq31uQNxh1r9nv2bo1_400.jpg

I'm starting to get some results from my cross-pollination experiments, fun new flower colours!

tumblr_moq34hxxOe1r9nv2bo1_400.jpg

Also managed to beat my previous record for a single pocket of sales at Re-Tail.

I'm open with bananas, durians, lemons, oranges, pears and a perfect cherry outside the station. Pretty much a full tree compliment in the town as well, with peaches and apples as well as the other fruits. Come on over!

Aaand I'm getting Resettied like a mofo... I'll keep trying!

Ok, I'm getting pissed off with the online crashes. Last night, I opened my gates and pootled around for half an hour. Then suddenly it just crashes. I assume someone came to my town, or tried to, but that it would just reset everything is terrible. S I visited Kerumba, because I know I can go there fine, and whilst pootling around, someone else arrives and it crashes. A night wasted. It's just not good enough.

I got a visit from the badge chap this morning handing me a badge to stick on my ID card stating I've caught 50% of the fishes (I assume he means by variety and not that I've depleted supplies in the ocean to dangerously low levels).

Wonder if they've simplified the fishing seasons as they were seasonal on the wii (as were bugs) and you had to play for a year to catch the lot.

Bug catchers make sure you leave a couple of tree stumps in the ground too, some varieties you only get on stumps.

Solstice today too.

Ooh Summer Solstice! Blue skys today!

Morning fossil hunting has got me a double of a Mammoth Torso and a T-Rex Tail. If anyone wants then give me a shout.

This morning's lucky item was a Varia Suit which I don't think I want, so that and Peach's Parasol are also up for grabs.

Garstang now has three perfect cherry trees waiting to bloom! So I have another perfect cherry to give away too!