IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

452 bells for turnips this morning in Dunwich... do the prices change at lunchtime?

Two Dunwichs? That's going to be confusing!

My Dunwich is looking lovely today on the Summer Solstice. Trees are in bloom (though I've harvested most of the fruits now), third house expansion has been developed, the campsite and the park clock are looking resplendent and I have a large assortment of fruits for any visitors at the train station. Been to the island and added a load of new species to the museum's collection of fish and insects.

This game!

I sold at 441 earlier in the week - and now in Bangaio the market's buying at 553bpt. I have set up my 3DS on my work wifi so it might be a bit flakey, but gates are open! Don't stay around too long! If anyone can give me a watering can I'd be more than happy - and all donations to the bridge project are gratefully received!

Two Dunwichs? That's going to be confusing!

My Dunwich is looking lovely today on the Summer Solstice. Trees are in bloom (though I've harvested most of the fruits now), third house expansion has been developed, the campsite and the park clock are looking resplendent and I have a large assortment of fruits for any visitors at the train station. Been to the island and added a load of new species to the museum's collection of fish and insects.

This game!

I wanted Innsmouth but it wouldn't fit :<

RACCOON CLOCK GET! It was as easy as walking into McDonald's, ordering a large Tasty Bacon meal, asking if I could also buy the two of the Despicable Me 2 minion toys they have in stock for this week, then opening up my XL and asking Pelly to look for presents. You probably don't need to buy the meal or toys, just be in range of the hotspot. (You should definitely buy the toys.)

Streetpassed my brother the other day and only just checked out his "model house" today. You can look at all the items and then order them for your own house!

One coconut palm and large bookshelf will be with me tomorrow morning. This game is absolutely the best.

Because they look nice and add variety! Sheesh, some of you guys I swear, you're trying to turn your towns into some sort of dystopian factory farm. I MUST HAVE ALL THE FRUIT AND BUGS AND FISH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. It's not a race! IF ONLY YOU COULD ENSLAVE THE VILLAGERS TO WORK IN THE FARMS

Amen. Personally, i'm aiming for one corner of my town to be a dense pine forest, maybe even work in a maze if possible.

Anyway, today I have been mostly...

celebrating the summer solstice with all my friends:

HNI_0053.jpg

Then a carnivorous butterfly took my arm off at the shoulder:(

HNI_0054.jpg

oh, and Tallaght will be open from now until about 1800. Come pick some oranges:) Any spare axes gratefully received! (that butterfly is going to pay...)

Because they look nice and add variety! Sheesh, some of you guys I swear, you're trying to turn your towns into some sort of dystopian factory farm. I MUST HAVE ALL THE FRUIT AND BUGS AND FISH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. It's not a race! IF ONLY YOU COULD ENSLAVE THE VILLAGERS TO WORK IN THE FARMS

Obviously I understand that they look nice, just wasn't sure if there was something else to them too. I've not removed any yet for that reason, weary of them not re-growing, it's just I'd rather re-plant them with saplings from Leif for maximum aesthetic pleasure.

Did a few nice little missions for my townsfolk and Flip, my resident chimp wanted me to come and visit, he's like Bruce from GTAIV, said he wanted to walk behind me to check out my calves :lol: Also did a lost item return which I don't remember from previous versions.

Also, I've not got my furniture I ordered from HH yesterday, so Larsen B, it might not arrive tomorrow morning...

Streetpassed my brother the other day and only just checked out his "model house" today. You can look at all the items and then order them for your own house!

One coconut palm and large bookshelf will be with me tomorrow morning. This game is absolutely the best.

I was a bit confused with the streetpass bit, where do you order the items for yourself, do you know?

I still have room for a few more people. add me and let me know and I'll add you back. There's just too many names to do it randomly now.

bitmap please add me.

You are one of three on my pending list. 2664-2201-3962, if you're interested, but please don't feel you need to.

Turnips: 112

I was working my way to paying off my 300,000ish bell mortgage, but I might actually just stockpile cash between now and Sunday and then blow it on turnips. Gotta be a winner, right? I quadrupled my money this week by doing that.

With the projects there is actually reason to amass vast fortunes on the stalk market in this version - I know I'll be banking everything before Sunday morning and going turnip crazy. Actually, fuck, no I can't - I'm going to Glastonbury Wednesday, noooo.