IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Add me to the list folks, just got back from holiday and it hardly left my 3DS.

Come visit Jondon!

3780-9084-5149

Added! I've just cleared out a load of pending people on my list to make room, and added the following (sorry for the list! and the spellings!)

stoofle

jcafarley

tracy

dismemb0

pungee

wretcherd

landshead

salsapartyanimal

dr zoidberg

gonk

bigshimmerywall

mars

If any of you have space then please add me back, I'd like a more active friends list, and am starting to look for nice patterns/designs for spreading around!

Added you jonzo and MID, my code's in my sig if you want to add me.
Still waiting on KS, supert3d, mrDGC, fondue and hat. I should have a nice crop of perfect cherries in a couple of days, not much to offer right now though!

Added the following folks (by order of activity in this thread):

Keyboard Koala

deKay

CheekyLee

gizmo1990 (added me, thanks!)

Paulando

Hellcock

b00dles

toythatkills

Broker

Mine is VN1X - 4596-9700-4475

Please add me back (and add me to the OP). :)

For anyone who's still up, its now possible to do a town planning thingy. About to unveil a lovely new bridge in Tiffin tomorrow. Now to earn the 220 000 or so bells its going to cost.

Does wearing no shoes and socks for a week cause your chap to have feet problems? I keep falling on my face today.

Got roughly 350,000 bells and am deciding whether to spend it all on turnips tomorrow. I always miss out on prices given in the mornings due to work, and knowing my luck the afternoon prices will be low as they have been all this past week.

Leaving my trees alone for the next couple of days to see which have fruit so I can chop the rest down.

I sense a town re-design coming on :)

My son is playing this... He's shook practically all the apples from the trees, taken them back to his tent and eaten them all 'for lunch'.

He's also picking up the flowers and putting them in his hair.

I managed to find a copy of wide world for my son. He can't read well enough yet (he's 5) but has seen the adverts and knows I'm playing it. No way am I having him ruin my grass!!

I also had my first villager ask about leaving last night. Never been unkind to him, always shown up at dates... He actually gave me a "it's not you, it's me" speech. I told him to stay anyway so he'll reconsider for a week or so. :(

With the projects there is actually reason to amass vast fortunes on the stalk market in this version - I know I'll be banking everything before Sunday morning and going turnip crazy. Actually, fuck, no I can't - I'm going to Glastonbury Wednesday, noooo.

Whod have thought that when Glasto rolled round it would be getting in the way of this?! I cant even justify taking it for the train ride. I feel your pain, dude!

Whitney the Dire Wolf threatened to leave last night, so I convinced her to stay and then pushed her into a pitfall seed and sent her a letter telling her that I own her.

Apologies to Paddy who was resetted whilst visiting earlier.

Err ok how is this game legal? This is my first AC and yesterday I played for about 45 minutes or so (setting up camp,completing the registration process and basking in the adoration of my subjects as I planted a tree) and now I can't stop thinking about it! I'm at work but the only thing that is on my mind is what to fill my tent with.

The irrational compulsion to hoard stuff is great in this one.

Dunwich's gates are open for a couple of hours. I've left an plethora of punnets for you, along with Link's hero cap as modeled by myself as we speak.

Come, enjoy yourself, and give abuse to Whitney the Dire Wolf, who should pay for her insolence - she ain't ever leaving me!

Gates are open in Hadleigh (although Tutsie is away), turnip prices are low at 70 bells but there are some fruits lemons, mangoes, cherries, durian, peaches and I think there are a couple of trees with pears, oranges and apples. There is also a solo banana! Oooh.

Thank you for my mermaid table, mr pranny! House exterior is mermaid and hopefully by the end of today I will have my mermaid carpet and wallpaper as well as the table and clock. :D I hope weird kitty fits with the mermaid look.

Finally have a wooden bridge leading right to my front door. Might put a fence up from the other way and become a recluse.

For anyone who has trouble with Isabelle saying bridges can't be built because there's a house in the way, go around to the other side! I'm guessing the issue is because Loid needs a certain amount of space.