IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Just spent ages adding friend codes from the spreadsheet (list added below). Hopefully you don't all have full lists and you can add me back as Snowtown is quite lonely (and overly reliant on oranges).

My code is 0791-1886-6709.

Keyboard Koala

Epcotman

Hellcock

gizmo1990

toythatkills

CheekyLee

b00dles

psycho_fox

Danster

VN1X

Jonzo

MassiveInvisibleDog

Magical Drop

Landshead

Oinkster

kiroquai

BigShimmeryWall

Gazby

dizogg

Chooch

Melon Bread

andy_s

watusi

PaulM

mubblegum

Tetchy

Gutters

buddahmam

blipwoo

freely old

SteveH

Jonster

Shepperton

hat

gilly

cinabar

Flub

Percy Filth

iloverage

therearerules

Fondue

Suchu

Sabreman

Looper

deKay

Paulando

Hello Goaty

Broker

Lyrical Donut

letsbook

*chin*

M@rtin

jonnyalpha

mr_twig

Fuddle

dng

utopastac

oli

Rob Rural

tbb

gingerling

sprite

Meatball

supert3d

ryodi

So I've had the game for a couple of days, playing about an hour a day as I have had 12 hour shifts since getting it and had no time to play.

So far got the house build, a net with only a few bugs caught, a fishing pole with plenty of fish (no sharks seen as of yet) and a spade.

Broke some rocks and found sapphires and rubies, do I sell them or can they be made into anything?

Also haven't been able to water any flowers or do much in the town apart from pick weeds as I have no watering can. Do I just talk to my fellow towns people and occasionally buy stuff to keep them happy?

BTW LOVING how Scoot the duck calls me Ladybro. It's hilarious!

EDIT - will add my code and such once I know how to!

So I've had the game for a couple of days, playing about an hour a day as I have had 12 hour shifts since getting it and had no time to play.

So far got the house build, a net with only a few bugs caught, a fishing pole with plenty of fish (no sharks seen as of yet) and a spade.

Broke some rocks and found sapphires and rubies, do I sell them or can they be made into anything?

Also haven't been able to water any flowers or do much in the town apart from pick weeds as I have no watering can. Do I just talk to my fellow towns people and occasionally buy stuff to keep them happy?

BTW LOVING how Scoot the duck calls me Ladybro. It's hilarious!

EDIT - will add my code and such once I know how to!

Isabelle the secretary should help with the watering can once you've spoken to her lots and done her favours.

Friends codes are handled by the console, in the friends list app at the top of the home screen.

Ooh and I don't know about the gemstones but I'm holding onto mine in case something opens up with them later.

I just lost my fishing rod in a bet with one of the animals in my town. Of course, my Nooklings still isn't selling them :facepalm:

I have a few persimmons if any folks want them... just two, though! Got some lemons, durians, coconuts, lychees, pears and bananas. I will open my town gate at 2pm - if anyone wants to add me that hasn't already in that time then feel free! Will leave fruit scattered around and a few bits of buried treasure for people to find.

If anyone has oranges or peaches I would be very pleased to receive some. Oh, and a new fishing rod!

Some shots from my adventures so far...

Cheri has a rather crazy decorating scheme. The CCTV camera is a particular highlight.

001.jpg

She also worries about some rather strange things. Silly bugger.

002.jpg

Apparently my Blue-Zap Helmet is provides no protection against bees.

003.jpg

004.jpg

But my hard tree-shaking work was rewarded by finding tis rather oversized (for my home) bathtub:

005.jpg

And some of my lonely moments

006.jpg

007.jpg

Right, opening my gates. I'm off out, so feel free to wander in my absence!

Awaiting visitors:

Lemons

Durians

Bananas

Persimmons

Pears

Mangoes

Lychees

Coconuts

I have also buried:

A Midna mask

2 x 10,000 Bells

1 x 20,000 Bells

A Mega Sputnoid

Have fun :), and feel free to shake any fruit off trees you find.

I just lost my fishing rod in a bet with one of the animals in my town. Of course, my Nooklings still isn't selling them :facepalm:

I have a few persimmons if any folks want them... just two, though! Got some lemons, durians, coconuts, lychees, pears and bananas. I will open my town gate at 2pm - if anyone wants to add me that hasn't already in that time then feel free! Will leave fruit scattered around and a few bits of buried treasure for people to find.

If anyone has oranges or peaches I would be very pleased to receive some. Oh, and a new fishing rod!

Can you add me? I'm 0817-4214-5408 and I've got a fishing rod and baskets of peaches and with your name on them.

Oh, cool! Temporarily closing and adding Pungee :)

Edit: and open again! Not sure what the etiquette for leaving me stuff is, but if you fancy doing so then probably best to leave it by my house to avoid confusion with everything else :)

Oh, cool! Temporarily closing and adding Pungee :)

Edit: and open again! Not sure what the etiquette for leaving me stuff is, but if you fancy doing so then probably best to leave it by my house to avoid confusion with everything else :)

Lovely, thanks. I've left a fishing rod and a couple of baskets of peaches outside your house and taken a few exciting exotic fruits.

Edit: Also found 10,000 bells buried at the beach. What a trip! :wub:

To commemorate the completion of the 3 Bridges project, Cooltown has opened its doors to visitors (whilst the Mayor visits post-apocalyptic America).

There are baskets of lychees, durians, lemons, mangoes and pears available next to Lloid, completely free, although donations to the town's water well building fund wouldn't go unappreciated. All objects in Re-Tail are available with a special 10% off the RRP (including various fossils and a shovel), although Reese hasn't fully embraced the celebration and is offering a paltry 83 bells for turnips.

Unrelated: the sound of fruit hitting the muddy ground is hilarious/gross.