IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

90 bells for turnips here in Dewpia if anyone wants to add me. I don't have enough money yet to take full advantage!

Added, if you'd be so kind to add me back and open your gates I'll head on over :) Do you need any fruit? I can bring you samplers of most things in thanks.

90 bells for turnips here in Dewpia if anyone wants to add me. I don't have enough money yet to take full advantage!

Ditto, think we're friends but are your gates open yet? I'll leave you a little bundle of neeps, give you a head start for the week.

Thanks Stoo! Hope you get a good price for the extra nips I left you!

I have to work on my mental arithmetic, standing with Joan for ages guessing at how many I can carry/buy!

Remember everyone the lockers in the station travel with you, so you can fill that up instead of travelling home and back!

Thanks Stoo! Hope you get a good price for the extra nips I left you!

I have to work on my mental arithmetic, standing with Joan for ages guessing at how many I can carry/buy!

Remember everyone the lockers in the station travel with you, so you can fill that up instead of travelling home and back!

350,000b worth of turnips bought at 93b each this morning. Hoping to make myself a millionaire from that. I only buy and sell turnips from my own town. More of a game that way.

It's raining today. Time to buy an umbrella.

just over two weeks, and i've played this for 36 hours. its over double the second place game in my activity log.

post-2590-0-93318200-1371975710.jpg

post-2590-0-23062100-1371975741.jpg

really want friga the penguin to move out though. her house is too close to mine. as soon as she does i'll build a public work where her house was which will hopefully prevent anybody else from moving in there, and i can extend my personal garden area.

:wub:

I bought some grey formal trousers yesterday (hoping to get that nice grey suit the character on the box is wearing, but unlike the default shoes once I put them on I can't get the plain shorts I was wearing before back. In the absence of anything nicer to wear I made myself a cardigan to match the trousers.

tumblr_mot1pmVTUl1rkhbflo1_400.jpg

I then got my favourite kind of surprise this morning:

tumblr_mou91nC41L1rkhbflo1_400.jpg

I hope it's the hairdresser from City Folk...

Dunwich is open. Joan's charging 92 bells for 'nips and I've left a few punnets of fruit for visitors.

I've been told that Nookling Junction is closed for refurbishment tomorrow - eeek!

I don't have a development next to Able Sisters like Broker though :(

Megaton is open & every item (except flowers, villagers etc. :P ) by the station is up for grabs! Help yourselves! Oh & I'm around but not around around, so apologies for my vacantness.

Left you some bananas, in case you need them. I didn't see any lying around!

Megaton is open & every item (except flowers, villagers etc. :P ) by the station is up for grabs! Help yourselves! Oh & I'm around but not around around, so apologies for my vacantness.

Got a connection error just now when I visited so you might not be online anymore, sorry :(

Dunwich is open. Joan's charging 92 bells for 'nips and I've left a few punnets of fruit for visitors.

I've been told that Nookling Junction is closed for refurbishment tomorrow - eeek!

I don't have a development next to Able Sisters like Broker though :(

As far as I remember you get improvements to the shop in the other games by living in the town for a set number of days and spending a certain amount of money. I've not used nook's much so I haven't had the notice that they're going to be renovating, but I've spent quite a lot at able's, so maybe that's why?

Oh wow! I leave my gates open for one night and then this happens...

jS6G5HV9Zu3Dp.JPG

jZeDge0wgyHTJ.JPG

jbqCWsBSPVcDJd.JPG

jxnSU9r5TYVjA.JPG

jNMqQ7IzI7t4s.JPG

:D

Shame that every time I try to visit other people's towns there are none the be found. :(

Also, I'm not sure I understand the basics of Turnips. You buy some and then you sell them at Re-tail at a profit?

Man, 3 Resetti's in an hour!? That's ridiculous & more than I've had in the whole week. Apologies to anyone caught out with that :( My advice is to immediately save once you have picked up anything you really want.

Man, 3 Resetti's in an hour!? That's ridiculous & more than I've had in the whole week. Apologies to anyone caught out with that :( My advice is to immediately save once you have picked up anything you really want.

Yeah, I got kicked out during a visit, annoying. Nice town though, and I didn't tread on a single flower! :)