Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

How are people uploading their photos? Is there some upload feature in the camera app I'm missing? I seem to remember there being some animal crossing site where you can setup a tumbler account? What's that all about, any links?

Opening gates now, until 4pm GMT. Will be around for a bit until my roast is ready, then will be apparent, but vacant for a bit. If it crashes when I'm not on, I apologise in advance :)

I'd love some apples. I've added your code with the hope that you see this reply and are able to add me before you close your gates.

Leaving my town open for a bit although I probably won't be about, lots of fruit, mostly apples, by the station, help yourself! Also have a few fossils: tricera torso, spino torso and dinosaur track, if anyone needs them, send me a message!

I've opened my gates for a while, I'll be back in about 35 minutes. There's not a lot to see right now, but I've left a watering can for anyone who wants it, plus I think there's another in the store.

Leaving my town open for a bit although I probably won't be about, lots of fruit, mostly apples, by the station, help yourself! Also have a few fossils: tricera torso, spino torso and dinosaur track, if anyone needs them, send me a message!

Added you both. I'm 210586304183.

tumblr_moujhenJdc1swk0tvo1_400.jpg

This is what fruits are left ...

tumblr_moujj83DD81swk0tvo1_400.jpg

... and here's what's left of the 'stuff' to go!

Opening gates now, until 4pm GMT. Will be around for a bit until my roast is ready, then will be apparent, but vacant for a bit. If it crashes when I'm not on, I apologise in advance :)

That hat :wub:

Just took a scared kitty visiting to another town, and was rewarded by finding lychees there to complete my fruit set.

Odd design to make lychees look so similar to cherries, think I've ignored them a few times by mistake

Work is progressing nicely on the little mini-park I'm building, got lots of flowers down around the under-construction bench, need another 25k bells to finish the bench though.. Also, just added VN1X, gotters, paulando, letsbook, gilly and thebuddahman. My code is 4699-6083-1538