IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

Where are you guys and gals getting these cool designs from?

Next time I visit I'll leave you my ones in the clothes shop. They're all Mario themed though :)

Yo dawg, I heard you like games......

tumblr_movd96Z9sc1sx91wxo1_400.jpg

I am now on the hunt for more gaming memorabilia. And tables, clearly.

The question mark and brick Mario blocks can be used as tables.

Oh I like that F Zero thingy. I've got an Arwing but it looks a bit dull in comparison

Press A on it and maybe you'll feel differently. Every time I go into my Nintendo room, I have a go on the Bullet Bill, 1-Up Mushroom and Arwing.

There's Nintendoland minigame fzero and the ambassador one and the snes one on Wiiu :/ !! Some serious teasing. It lives but maybe they are trying to get sega on board again or waiting till they can. No idea of any ins and outs of that partnership before but it produced a thing of beauty.

Completely cover his town in flowers?

Hahaha, that might actually be worse than cutting down trees! It would take some work, but imagine building a whole town maze out of flowers? I already have a couple of wild sections where I basically walk around them instead of through them, so if others are anything like me...

I assume people are getting their QR machines today if they didn't yesterday? Looking forward to seeing codes for some of these brilliant designs so far in the thread. This one is not mine, I found it elsewhere, but it is now my town flag:

ainsley.jpg

She moved into my town on my first day.

Ever since I played the Gamecube version, I have had a hate for the bears, thanks to Ursula who is a bitch. Once my town shapes up a bit more Ill chase the 2 bears I currently have with burning torches...or just keep hitting them over the head with nets.

Where are these QR machine things? I must have that AH flag in my life.

Add me :) Code in sig.

She moved into my town on my first day.

Ever since I played the Gamecube version, I have had a hate for the bears, thanks to Ursula who is a bitch. Once my town shapes up a bit more Ill chase the 2 bears I currently have with burning torches...or just keep hitting them over the head with nets.

Where are these QR machine things? I must have that AH flag in my life.

The QR machine becomes available once you have become friends with Sable Able. I think you need to talk to her for 10 days, I've been talking to her since the day I got the game and it finally appeared yesterday morning.

Nooklington's is closed for renovations, which even though that is cool means no Fortune Cookie today. And the building next to Able Sisters which started yesterday is STILL building today! Oh well, I guess I'll entertain myself with the Dream Suite project I completed this morning. Turnips in Flapston today are an insulting 55 bells!

1820 Turnips bought yesterday! Hope I can get a good price for them (I'll pay 10% commission too!).

I got the QR machine yesterday and so have been busily using the Android App (search for Animal Crossing - think it is called Qlink or Xlink or something....There's a more basic - but friendlier - version for IOS too) to convert anything and everything I can think of...!! I am rubbish at pixel art so anything you see with my name on it is blatently ripped off or created from someone else's picture/photo.... I can only apologise for that... but not too much... wait until you've seen my Escher pathway design... muwahaha...

Kicks! ;)

I got this :)

I've never played Animal Crossing before, but it's starting to get hooks into me. I planted some orange trees, won a Majoras Mask on the first day (yay), and now I'm working towards my development permit. I find I run out of things to do after about 30 mins though and have to wait until tomorow, is that normal?

I got this :)

I've never played Animal Crossing before, but it's starting to get hooks into me. I planted some orange trees, won a Majoras Mask on the first day (yay), and now I'm working towards my development permit. I find I run out of things to do after about 30 mins though and have to wait until tomorow, is that normal?

I usually do 30 mins in the morning getting fruit, fossils and weed-picking and then 30 mins in the evening at the island to get megabucks $$$.

And of course the mid-morning 5 min checking of turnip prices in the office toilets ;) Speaking of turnips, only 61 bells this morning. Stingy shop

I'm imagining an animal version of Ron burgundy reading all of the above:)

Anyway, the pixelart shown earlier in the thread has been truly inspiring. One nicked sprite sheet later, and I now have a nice portrait of everybody's favourite clowny psychopath hanging on my wall...

HNI_0069.jpg

Ron Beargundy?

Oh, and forgot to mention, many thanks to Tracy for the fruit, and the present, and for not going to the police about the whole "axe in the head" thing.

Opening Tallaght any minute now for most of the day. Come sample our famous rain!

Edit: and look what's just turned up in the hat shop:

HNI_0070.jpg

Well, I can't afford it. Anyone out there rich enough?