IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Keyboard Koala

All my shops are closed by the time I get to play Animal Crossing, so I really need some friendly UK-types to add me so I can come visit :)

As an incentive, I went to VN1X's town last night, bought one of his fleamarket items and made a Bell donation to help him build a bridge. So... add me and open your gates!

2492-4139-0180

I'm so torn... While I want to sell that shark because I'm a bit short of bells... I also want to shove it in the museum because my boy loves wandering around it and looking at the displays...

Museum.

You can get bells another way.

After any classic / Vintage / Video game furniture :D

I have a pinball table I bought from VN1X last night. You want? I only have a tent so it's a bit cramped.

I'm so torn... While I want to sell that shark because I'm a bit short of bells... I also want to shove it in the museum because my boy loves wandering around it and looking at the displays...

Sharks are not that hard to come by, especially once you get to the island.

This stupid cat just cost me my money rock.

Someone please open their gate. I don't want her within 5000 miles of Cooltown ever again.

She was standing on a fossil in my town, had to push her out the way. I've stopped dropping her off at towns, this will be the third time. I don't see the point!

Lloid the gyroid lets you borrow any equipment you need on the island.

Nooklington's finished their renovations overnight, so I now have a bigger store in Newtonia. Two fortune cookies per day, and I finally got a slingshot!

Turnips are selling for 146b this morning.

Chuck it in the museum scott, it looks badass swimming around in there!

Finally got Tortimer to drop by the dock. It must have been my house payment holding him up. The boat's coming by tomorrow for a trip to the island.

A new building is being built next to Ables. Hopefully a hair salon.

A ninth resident is moving into town. It's getting crowded.

Sable got a QR machine at last!

No axes in the shops today. How do you order stuff?

The catalogue opens up after the first upgrade to Nooklington's, but I don't think you can order tools from it. You can also order certain items from the HH showcase homes, but those only appear via Street/SpotPass.

I've just opened up the gates to Dunwich. Turnips are selling for 185b should anyone fancy it (in the next 5 minutes). The prices have been rising each time so fingers crossed for big prices later in the week. Feel free to take anything off the trees and check out the park clock, campsite and recently opened water well!

Donations to the Dream Suite project (in the train station) would be gratefully received.

I've just opened up the gates to Dunwich. Turnips are selling for 185b should anyone fancy it (in the next 5 minutes). The prices have been rising each time so fingers crossed for big prices later in the week. Feel free to take anything off the trees and check out the park clock, campsite and recently opened water well!

Donations to the Dream Suite project (in the train station) would be gratefully received.

Well they'll be 185b for another minute or so ;)

Plus that's a really low price, especially when it can get above 500.

Finally got Tortimer to drop by the dock. It must have been my house payment holding him up. The boat's coming by tomorrow for a trip to the island.

A new building is being built next to Ables. Hopefully a hair salon.

A ninth resident is moving into town. It's getting crowded.

Sable got a QR machine at last!

No axes in the shops today. How do you order stuff?

Yeah same here. If I'd known it was the loan payment holding up his appearance I possibly wouldn't have spent so much on clothes and furniture I don't need. (Art imitating life that is. :P)

Could anyone explain the basics when it comes to turnips?

You buy only on Sunday morning, and pray for a low buying price.

Then from Monday to Saturday, there will be a price for them in the morning, and then another price in the afternoon.

You then pray again for a very high price to sell, or one of your friends getting a high price to sell in their town.