PSO GC: Get ready for Episode II Challenge Mode

Jack

NEWCASTLE OBSERVATIONS:

"The wind goes right through you, it's no place for the old"

Add 'or young or anything inbetween' to the end of that line and you've got the Fairytale of Newcastle.

Also:

It looks like a mini-Gotham in parts (both Burton and Shcumacher) and has a strangely high amount of young girls going out with massive skinhead geezers in their late 30s. Oh, and everyone has cold, dead eyes...like a doll's eyes, like a shark's eyes (if said dolls/sharks are 500+ years old, that is)

Strange old place indeed...

So the servers are fixed now, then?

It looks like a mini-Gotham in parts

Yes, the facade of the main police station is quite something, isn't it. Check out those blue balls...

...apropos of which, the weather's not for shandy-drinking southern wusses, as you said. In fact, it's quite mild for the time of year right now.

And, yeah, the servers are up. So maybe see you Thursday (or Sunday - not sure how likely the Thursday is).

Annnd... make sure you visit the Tyneside Cinema before you slump back to the smoke - it's really a quite wonderful venue, and Lost In Translation is showing atm. Woo. (Maybe - haven't seen it meself yet, like, but it's Murray, hence bound to be worth seeing.)

Guest Lord Monty

Dont take those straw raincoats lightly:

The numbers of that powerful enemy which is tormented even with episode 1, have expected you!

You have been warned.

We didn't arrange a time for tonight, men. I take it 9:00 is the default, so I'll see you on Arc 9 then unless I hear to the contrary. Tallyho.

Tonight, I'm using the BB connection that, oddly, is less reliable on PSO than my dialup (although every device other than the GC is stable as rock with it); so I'm approaching tonight with a wee bit of trepidation. Hmm. Fingers crossed this time, eh?

Guest Lord Monty

Just me and Cosina, sitting amongst the cobwebs on arc 9, throwing breadcrumbs to the rappies and knitting wooly jumpers for hildebears.

A little from Column A, and a little from Column B. My first port of call is always Regulus 5, since that's psolife.com/forum's block. As soon as I get in there, I search my card list and see who's on. I recently trimmed it down from 27 pages to 5.

Guest Lord Monty
I recently trimmed it down from 27 pages to 5.

And I thought I was a social butterfly... I hope you have been using protection young man!

Guest Lord Monty

Attention Monty Crew! C2 needs you!

Its there, ready and waiting for us, with delsabers and all that business with the massive robots that shoot missiles at you. All we need to do is make a date. Any night bar thursday and friday is good for me at the moment....

Guest Lord Monty

Well, I'm up for monday, still nothing heard from midge as yet but I live in hope.

PS. Jack, sorry to have to mention this but from a casual glance your latest avatar resembles a dog poo with a sprig of parsley on top!

Guest Lord Monty

Well now, that didn't go too badly, considering we had no maps and all that...anyone care to suggest a date for the next session? Mondays are always good for me

Guest Lord Monty
Can't do next Monday I'm afraid. Wednesday the 4th at 9pm any good?

Might be problematic for me...might be. Not sure yet

Guest Lord Monty

Hoorah, all set for monday, bar one member...

chris on the moon, if you read this, let me know if you need any help or fancy meeting up...I'm on quite a bit, usually in arc 9 and called either Lord Monty or Mrs Monty