IGNORED

Trials Evolution

The Sarge

So you're saying real trials bikers don't crash into a metal crate, on fire, before being destroyed by torpedoes?

You have no idea how massively disappointed I am right now. I thought it was a 1:1 representation!

I always feel a bit filthy playing this series. I'll gold all the first few sets of levels, arrogantly revving my engine at the traffic lights of trials bike accomplishment, but then I'll end up giving up on a track and leaving it silver, the first scuff on my before-perfect leathers, then smatterings of bronze, silver, gold everywhere else, then I'll spend an hour on that first silver track to try and regain my dignity but not only will I not get gold, my times will actually get worse as time goes on and then I realise I'm overthinking it, like that world-conquering baseball pitcher that was at the top of his game but suddenly lost his mojo and never got it back, and I'll feel inferior and I won't be able to play anymore and I'll know deep in my heart that I'll never be an extreme trials biker in real life and no matter how much he tries to hide it I'll always detect that hint of disappointment in my father's eyes, destined to remain.

sorry, just accidentally neg'd this when I meant to pos

edit: just pos'd two other posts to make up for it :)

edit2: what I find miserable is seeing that one of my work mates has golded everything in the same amount of play time as i've *nearly* golded up to the end of the "normal" tracks :( Won't stop me though, I'll gold everything *eventually* (hopefully!).

Annoying how you can't search for track names in the UGC, eh? Also, how is the content going to be indexed when there are thousands of levels? Don't think the interface has been designed all that well for this section. The snapshots for the RedLynx Picks and the highest rated levels, stuff like that is all fine. But there needs to be a simple A to Z function, I think.

And don't forget me! I'm still above you and Meatball on the few i've had a decent crack at. Did i mention i'm a beginner! :)

Managed to take one of your times the other night, can't remember which track unfortunately, took a lot of attempts though! Don't dare take it back!

Haha, kudos then chap! Didn't notice you, apologies, as I generally look for 3/4 'known' names who I've had rivalry on Trials with before.

Crich Stand innit. Had top of about 7-8 tracks on Sunday evening, only had a few goes on some of those though. Thought i'd give ya a fair chance. :)

I reckon this is one of the best games i've ever played. Its missing a couple of important things though........

1. Peter Purves.

2. This........

http://youtu.be/sFlmEznsr2w

I mentioned folk adding me earlier in the thread but I think my friends list was full. Just had a clear out and it would be great to get some more people (to get beaten by).

Gamertag: Monophobe

Also, I have a track in the works so will share it around once I'm finished.