IGNORED

Trials Evolution

The Sarge

Although one thing I will say for Trials Evo is that there doesn't seem to be specific tracks that people are really into and competing on. I beat a couple of Meatball's times and was all pleased but he probably has only played them a few times and has put more effort in elsewhere so there's not that thrill of knowing you really nailed someone. Unless I've just not been reading enough of this thread?

What you're saying is, we need the equivalent of "Mixing Bowl" from Motorstorm RC ;)

How did you know? :lol:

The amount of time I got on the barrel, but failed to get enough momentum to reach the platform... controller nearly went through the TV

I know because I had EXACTLY that experience the other day! The rest of the track is weirdly simple, for an extreme level.

Fucking extreme tracks. <_<

Which sadistic twat at RedLynx thought that adding a time / fault limit was a good idea? Is it not shame enough that I get literally hundreds of faults trying to get past some obstacles without the bastards hurrying me along?

Rather stupidly, I tried Way of the Ninja without realising that it's in the region of 20,000 light years long. Bollocks. Xbox power button GO!

I thought this too but when our host tried adding tracks to the cup we were doing that we didn't have the game kicked us out of the lobby.

I added a couple of downloaded tracks to a multiplayer game this evening and they worked fine, not sure what happened with your game.

I added a couple of downloaded tracks to a multiplayer game this evening and they worked fine, not sure what happened with your game.

I had a problem yesterday with it kicking me when I didn't have the track locally, but it was fine today.

Does anyone else have trouble finding multiplayer games? I can sit waiting for 5 minutes without getting a single game sometimes.

Finally golded gigatrack last night after many (many (MANY)) attempts - annoyingly with a single fault which occured somewhere I'd *never* faulted before :(. Pretty confident I can zero fault it and with a much quicker time, but I don't know if I can face that track anymore!

Have you tried changing the settings so it looks for matches quickly rather than by skill?

Yeah, tried adjusting that, but it doesn't make much difference. And when I do get into a game, when it ends I select "Rematch", but it always takes me back to the searching for players screen and never places me back with any of the people I've just raced with.

NAT is shown as open, but is usually on one red bar (occasionally 2 yellow). I've reset the router, just in case there was an issue there, but I don't have problems with any online multiplayer stuff in other games.

Finally golded gigatrack last night after many (many (MANY)) attempts - annoyingly with a single fault which occured somewhere I'd *never* faulted before sad.png. Pretty confident I can zero fault it and with a much quicker time, but I don't know if I can face that track anymore!

I love and hate that track in equal measure. Love it due to it length and diversity, but hate it due to the fact i must have played it for over 2 hours last night trying to gold medal it and still no luck. I seem to fail at different places in each run. I did get pretty near to the end without faulting but then the wife walked infront of the TV. Grrrr,,,,

Does anyone else find that their first or second go on a track quite often ends up being really difficult for them to beat? I found it a lot in HD as well, I dunno if it's 'cos I'm more relaxed on the first go without a tighter time to aim for or what.