IGNORED

How bad is Gary Unmarried?

Ok Modern Family was pretty funny and I'll watch them all but I need a slick-com. That is your standard 3 camera set-up, 2 primary sets, non-growth cast and totally gentle, non-awkward, non-threatening comedy that you can snooze to - BBT being the most recent example.

I actually own all of P&R on a hard drive somewhere but have never watched it!

I actually own all of P&R on a hard drive somewhere but have never watched it!

Make that a priority; it's incredible. A lot of people think the first season is pretty average (although I'd rate it higher than that) but it's only six episodes long and serves as a good lead-in to the superb second season where it really kicks into gear. Modern Family has the odd duff episode but is generally very good.

I can't think of anything to serve your acutal current needs though, so I'll shut up now.

I can also recommend Happy Endings (with Elisha Cuthbert). It is somewhere between Cougar Town and any other Friends ripoff.

It takes a bit of getting used to though as non of the characters are immediately likable.

Oh, and you'll have to watch it in the right order as the broadcast order makes no sense at all.

GU is one of the worst fucking sitcoms of all time!!! Avoid at all costs.

It's one of those shows that has a fake audience laughing at every shit sentence the annoying main character and his annoying kids/ex wife say. Highly aggravating to say the least.

Parks & Rec, Modern Family, How I met your mother are infinitely better.