inis' kinect dance game

Gique

Well they were responsible for Lips so this is a natural progression for them I guess. I just hope they sort out the interface for this as it's one of the terrible things about Lips and the arm flapping community won't stand for 5 minutes of song license checking before they're allowed to play a game.

"Connecting to server ..."

I despise The Black Eyed Peas. You know when there's some Radio 1 afternoon in the park thing, and they announce the lineup, and they're so excited that they've got BEP and McFly and The Wanted and all the rest of that shit? I mean, people really LISTEN to this crap? Honestly? :blah:

I despise The Black Eyed Peas. You know when there's some Radio 1 afternoon in the park thing, and they announce the lineup, and they're so excited that they've got BEP and McFly and The Wanted and all the rest of that shit? I mean, people really LISTEN to this crap? Honestly? :blah:

The worst thing is that these people who go to those acts and listen to it are probably better looking and happier than us too. They are the freshy washed, suntanned, slightly stubbled high-fiving mixed gender and ethnical background crowd you always see in the ads of mobile phone operators. Those people who apparently have friends they "hang out with" and all that kind of stuff WE never get when we decide to sign a contract. And there you are, at home, with your brand new phone waiting for a call. Which never comes. Thank God phones these days have internet so we can still browse the forum and pretend we have at least the slightest bit of human contact.