EastEnders

the_debaser

Yeah we start a hacking war with tamwar on the internet, and like he keeps getting stressed. Then we turn up on the square going "Where is MistahMassoud_07, he took this too far" but we end up eating pizza and drinking soda and being best of friends. Then we hack into Libby's pants and bra, she gets a makeover and looks fit, and we fuck Chelsea instead anyway.

Then Tanya and Stacey are lezzing off, and we do a fiveway, them two, me, you and Max Branning. For his expertise in fucking these women. Tell us how they like their assholes tickled.

Yeah probably.

Just make a tape and send it to them. They might accept it.

At worst, it'll get passed around the cast and Stacey will laugh at it in her trailer. And Ian will go "Come on Stacey, that's not on." And she'll screw up her face at him and Bradley will roll his eyes.

Other than Eastenders there's only one other show I watch. It's Doctor Who. Really into it. But I only just found out about it and have been watching the repeats on BBC iPlayer the last few months. Am on series three now. The second series climax with Billie in was fucking mental.

Anyway, I really like David Tennant and the other guy was well good as well. But, like, I never knew Tennant was Scottish. I just started watching a behind the scenes thing and Tennant's accent is so thickly Scottish that I just got completely weirded out. It seemed like THAT was him acting. It started ruining the whole illusion I have in my head and I had to turn it off.

It's so weird, you know?

Ask her why she didn't fuck otto.

Nah man, she's with her boyfriend and dad and little brother.

Maybe she would give some details on Stacey. Know what I mean? Help with a hook up. Sort me out Stancey and Dizogg out Danielle or whichever he wanted.

Nah man, she's with her boyfriend and dad and little brother.

Maybe she would give some details on Stacey. Know what I mean? Help with a hook up. Sort me out Stancey and Dizogg out Danielle or whichever he wanted.

Well your names work when merged.

• 2 weeks later...