PlayStation Network

Finally updated; I knew I shouldn't have put off formatting the PSP sale refresh.

A couple of scribbles in the margin: 1) Plus members will be seeing the 50% discount on the HD RE games, 2) From Dust is coming out at some point this month.

• Upvote 1

Plus content in the UK continues to be ridiculously good

Plants vs Zombies - 100% off

Ratchet and Clank: ‘All 4 One’ Open Beta (Exclusive)

Jellypop (minis) – 100% off

Kaleidoscope (minis) – 100% off

Resident Evil: Director’s Cut - 100% off

Guerilla War SNK mini – 100% off

Plus a ton of discounts.

It may be time to sign up, especially with 50% off the RE:HD games

Updated.

Whilst I haven't played it yet, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Renegade Ops is the pick of the week. Don't let the generic name deceive you!

Downloading the trial now. A hefty 2.5 gig! Definitely looks like my cuppatea.

Gorgeous graphics based on the screenshots i've seen. Let's hope the gunplay is satisfying.

I've asked this before and got no answer, but I'll try again:

Is there any way to check the prices of PSN games without connecting to the store On your PS3? I'm not online and I'd like to know how much credit I need to buy without lugging my ps3 to a net connection.

It is but when I searched for gti only found gti club supermini festa and that's psp only. Can a publisher remove a game from sale from psn?

Yeah they can sadly. OutRun has gone due to the Ferrari license and a number of PSone games were taken down too :(

The digital future ladies and gentlemen :hat:

• Upvote 1

Just had a look on the store and GTI Club seems to have gone.

Konami have removed stuff from the store before, I guess when it stops selling they decide it's not worth keeping it up and remove it.

Digital distribution, it's the future, available forever for everyone at low low prices.

• Upvote 1

Yeah they can sadly. OutRun has gone due to the Ferrari license and a number of PSone games were taken down too :(

The digital future ladies and gentlemen :hat:

Don't remind me. I regret not buying it every time I go through the hassle of trying to find the plug and controller for the PS2 just to play Coast2Coast.

Updated.

There's a fairly obvious highlight this week, but I suggest people also check the special offers as you can save a few quid when picking up some very good titles from Ubisoft, amongst others.

As for RE4, if you intend to get it you might want to consider buying some form of Plus subscription beforehand. It costs £11.99 for a 90-day sub, but being a member means you could buy the game at half price, saving £8. Whilst I haven't checked everything, it seems like Plants vs. Zombies is one of those inclusive titles exempt from expiration, too; check the FAQ in the first post if you don't know what I'm on about. Something to consider, at least.

• Upvote 2

Whilst I haven't checked everything, it seems like Plants vs. Zombies is one of those inclusive titles exempt from expiration, too;

I didn't notice this. OMG! My £11.99 3 month subscription in effect paid for Plants vs Zombies (£11.99) plus a ton of extra. BLUB.

This week looks cruel on my wallet. Undergarden and RE4 half price. Outland. Burnout Crash.

Gonna bite my wallet and withhold I think. Still have RE4 on my dusty cube unfinished. I turned down Renegade Ops and from Dust in the end too as although they were fun trials I have just as fun games that are getting no attention since I bought them.

Yay, I boot up Demon's Souls for the first time in a month and PSN is down.

*clap*

It isn't scheduled, I can tell you that much.

Hopefully they don't fix what is presumably a misprice of RE4 before the authentication servers are back up; £12 regularly, £6 for Plus subscribers.

Don't remind me. I regret not buying it every time I go through the hassle of trying to find the plug and controller for the PS2 just to play Coast2Coast.

Shopto.net has the PC download of Coast2Coast for £2.84, if that's any help. It's not hard to get a Dual Shock 3 up and running on Windows.