desktopgaming.com

polygon_monkey

They are great. I'm ill at the moment so I'm just going back to sleep (just phoned work) but I'll try authorise them sometime tonight or early tommorow.

Hmm, I'm sure I posted earlier asking if you could put labels or hints on the banner things at the top that keep changing - I guess my post must have got lost.

I keep seeing the banner bit at the top and thinking it looks great - but I then don't know what the game is.

They're really good, but you might want to think about using a different format to jpg, as it tends to make stuff fuzzy... Try .gif maybe? See if that's not too large a file size.

Extremely impressed matey. And that site is wonderfully crisp and laid out.

Think I'll be pilfering some of them...

------------------------------------------------------------------

I thinj that I'll be stealing some of therse

I present to you the effects of alcohol:

Dude... GET TO BED!!! (and drink a big glass of water before you do)

Just a comment on the site (bear in mind I know nothing about making websites...)

Sometimes when clicking on a link I get a blank page with a five digit number in the top left hand corner... just an observation...

Hmmm. Interesting. Which page in particular? Anyway you could take a screen shot if it happens again?

Hmm, I'm sure I posted earlier asking if you could put labels or hints on the banner things at the top that keep changing - I guess my post must have got lost.

I keep seeing the banner bit at the top and thinking it looks great - but I then don't know what the game is.

I'll see what I can do. The banners are just randomly created png's by myself and aren't linked to their original wallpaper id numbers by anyway so I'd need to go and do some shuffling to see if I can make that work. I'm not promising anything.

I just through of an easy way to do it though....

I'll see what I can do. The banners are just randomly created png's by myself and aren't linked to their original wallpaper id numbers by anyway so I'd need to go and do some shuffling to see if I can make that work. I'm not promising anything.

is the easy way just adding text to the image?

is the easy way just adding text to the image?

No, I'll just make an array with the banner numbers and their respective wallpaper id numbers and then use that to look up the appropriate info in the database.