IGNORED

Borderlands 2 - Show Me Your Guns!

Thread Owner

I had the strangest mouse-invert problem this morning with BL2; If I'm moving, my mouse is inverted (pushing forward looks down, etc), but if I'm standing still, it un-inverts, so pushing forward looks up! If I turn off the invert, it remains uninverted in all circumstances, and I've tried turning it off, rebooting the game and then turning back on again, nothing fixed it.

Then I switched the 360 pad which was also plugged in into inverted, and it fixed it. Might be worth bearing in mind if anyone has a similar problem!

I haven't found anything better than the Gearbox Golden Guns at the start and I'm level 8 now. If anything, they seem a little overpowered, but no biggie though I guess. Tough thing to balance. I mean, they need to be badass to warrant the advertising.

I immediately sold the Gearbox Golden Guns first chance I got as the weapons I found at the start were better :lol:

So I was reading the Official Gearbox forums and there's a big thread about the violence being toned down in Borderlands 2, is that true ? I'm reading some disheartening things like there's barely any limb removal (possible but quite hard to do), hardly any head explosions (you used to be able to crit and explode heads often) and that things like electrocution no longer do my favourite animation in terms of the eyes coming out, head turning into a skull and then exploding or acid leaving a skeleton.

I know fans on official forums can be, well, mental but was just wondering if that's true. The electrocution animation being removed would disappoint me the most tbh, it always had me in stitches.

Guys, I've been thinking... I don't get this game until Friday, and all this excited talk of gameplay is really rather upsetting for me. So, could you all stop playing the game until Friday, that would be super. In fact, I'll get home about 7pm so if you can hold off till then... cheers. Knew you'd understand.

Guys? Guys?