IGNORED

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - ELEAGUE Boston Major 12-28 Jan

The Sarge

what map is that? Might have to play again :)

You have to select the Demolition game mode to play it. I belive it's called Bank or something.

If anyone has an invite and a regular server to play on please throw them in here? Would be good to get some RLLMUK CS back again /tear

CS:GO Beta is free for all now. Simply go to the official page and you will get a key.

add me on Steam folks!: Sagenl is the name.

Also, do you guys have any idea how to find recent players? Like how you can see who you've been playing games with on XBL? I would like to send that screenshot to the guy who killed me. He'd be well pleased. :)

I'm pretty sure there's a recent players list if you bring up your steam overlay while you're in game, can't find it from the normal profile though. It's handy for reporting people in games with the racist names and whatnots.

Right, putting my name up here also for any spare invites anyone's got hanging around. Haven't played counterstrike in yonks, but this version's got me falling in love with it all over again. PM me with your beta-test kindness.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How does it translate to console, anyone played a beta or anything? I can't imagine it with a pad, CS is all about twitchy headshots.

The maps are quite small, the idea is that you play lots of short sharp rounds where you get into combat quickly.

This game. Is amazing.

The changes they've made to some of the classic maps are well considered and help a great deal.

The new lick of paint the game's received makes it look incredible.

Some of the new mechanics are groovy (incendiary and decoy grenades are genius!)

Demolition mode is excellent for a quick fix of CS goodness, the one-bombsite maps are crazy tight and can lead to some epic stand offs.

Basically, I want to play this game all the time. Where are the mukkers? Thought I'd see more on my steam list playing this!

I've only played Nuke once. I think it was on demolition mode, so only saw the top bomb site. I saw your earlier comments - what exactly has changed? You sure you weren't playing a cut down demolition version? (If there is a cut down version, I'm making an assumption here)