IGNORED

Resident Evil Revelations (3DS)

Keyboard Koala

residentevilrevelations_logo.jpg

(2D image of Nintendo 3DS game)

No official thread on this'un yet, so with the release of a number of trailers and some more info at GamesCom 2011, I thought it was about time.

E3 2011 trailer.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-resident-evil/715275

GamesCom 2011 trailer (feat. Conan O'Brien?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcsOztnzF-w

Gameplay vids from GamesCom 2011.

GamesCom 2011 factsheet.

Spoiler

revelations_fact_sheet.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:/

EDIT: These adolescent developers need to fuck right off with their absurd portrayal of women in games. THIS DOES NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE.

The hair is one thing, okay she's emo I get it. But why does she need to have a cup size E and be half naked? Doesn't this hinder her in the line of duty a bit? This obsession with tits is hurting my games.

So apparently that's what actually happens at the end of the new version of the trailer (the new character is killed off). So it was all a big, very stupid stunt.

She's then replaced by, I dunno, Jill Valentine or somebody. It was hard to tell because her ass got more screen time than her face.

That's a shame, it will assumedly cover the "confrontation with Wesker" that left Jill presumed dead at the start of 5. Which means more Wesker :facepalm:

I think the period between CVX and 4 would be much more interesting, I still think it's wierd we never saw the fall of Umbrella.