IGNORED

Inbred

neoELITE

Not heard much about this but thought I'd like it as it's part of Frightfest and screens there at 6:30pm on Monday 29th August.

Some NSFW images on the page

http://www.inbredmovie.com/about.php

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw6N4ynLI8Y&feature=relmfu

Synopsis

A disparate group of young urban offenders and their care workers embark on a community service weekend in the strange, remote Yorkshire village of Mortlake, which prides on keeping itself to itself. A minor incident with some local inbred youths rapidly escalates into a blood-soaked, deliriously warped nightmare for all involved. This is a demented horror film with nowt taken out.

There's a pdf download of the press pack at the bottom of the link.

i loved Eden Lake so will probably get a kick out of this. when's it out on normal release? don't want to see the trailer, as trailers often spoil movies for me these days

The teaser trailer doesn't show anything of the film at all. I like it and it piqued my interest as it's quite disturbing.

Some kids poking a scarecrow with sticks in slo-motion. The scarecrow is obviously a body.

Reading the synopsis/plot, it has that Resident Evil 4 feel of a village in the middle of nowhere with lunatic locals. The cast is fairly unknown (another good thing for me in horrors) and it's set in Britain with a British cast.