IGNORED

Crysis 1 - PS3/360 - Brer/Gerbik - "I AM THE MOTHERF**KING PREDATOR"

The Sarge

Speaking as someone who played the original on PC I think that video's very impressive, considering it's on six-year old hardware. I might have to get this sometime; at least the 360 has a (slightly) better chance of remaining stable than my ancient PC...

Ha, this is out TODAY! Knew there was something else out this week I was excited about but couldn't remember what it was.

What's the betting I'm going to have more fun with this that I am with Rage for less than half the price?

Quite high, Crysis is a masterpiece FPS :D

Amazing that we can have games of Crysis and Resi 4 quality installed to a console's hard drive, ready to boot almost instantly when you feel like having a blast.

I bought Windows and VMWare just so I could play Crysis on my Mac, but for £15, on the 360? Yes fucking please.

Best shooter since Halo, in some ways superior. Can't wait to dive in again.

Amazing that we can have games of Crysis and Resi 4 quality installed to a console's hard drive, ready to boot almost instantly when you feel like having a blast.

It's surely the way consoles will go. PC digital distribution started similarly small-scale.

Looking forward to seeing what people think of this game when they'd never played it before. It deserves the hype, I feel.

I've never had a PC good enough to run this so I'm really tempted to download it now.

Would it be worth it even though I've not actually finished Crysis 2 yet?

YES.

forget the stories, both stories are pretty garbage, you can ignore them totally. Crysis 1 is just on another level gameplay wise to the sequel.