IGNORED

TOP 10 rare/most valuable 32bit games in existence

Old Dear's Menu

Is that FFV and FFVI? Just a guess. I remember seeing quite a few copies of something like that in my local import shop, but if it's not that then hey maybe it is really rare!

No its ff4 and chrono trigger, I have not seen many copies about though.

Also what about

Ergheiz

Capcom Generations

PSOne

Not sure on production runs but the following have been sold for silly money for me in the past:

Azure Dreams

Tombi (both games)

CV SOTN

Chocobo Racing

Super Pang Collection

Star Ocean

Monster Rancher

Suikoden (both games)

^Got rid as wasn't likely to play again

Though many now have far reduced values than they did. ie Monster Rancher - I sold a copy for £70 about 18months ago :o but saw plenty for £10ish a few months back on eBay

Still got:

Bust a Groove

Capcom Generations

Driver 2 Limited

Bubble Bobble feat Rainbow Island

Klonoa

Kurushi

Kula World

Metal Gear Solid Premium Pack

FF8 Box Set

^as I consider to be superb games (exept MGS, which I never 'got')

Superb user id aswell - a nice cup of tea, a nice piece of toast... ;)

FF8 Box Set

Yes!!! I've got one of those - that's the one that came in a huge box with a T-shirt, memory card, poster and stickers, isn't it? I remember hearing that it was produced for the press only - I've no idea if that's true or not, but if it is then surely it's got to be pretty much the most desirable PS1 release of all, in terms of both rarity and quality?

My one's brand new as well - the T-shirt's still sealed. ;)

Mines sealed aswell :o But I think it was on general release (not sure though), so not the rarest thing ever, but nice.

Bugger, last month I gave away shedloads of old PSOne games to a colleagues kid

included in those were:

Kula World

Devil Dice

Kurushi

SoTN Collectors Edition

Tombi

Suikoden

/gasp.

No you didn't. You can't have done. That's just bad taste if nothing else. Plus you just got them off the list already gathered.

No I just used to buy _a lot_ of PSOne games, just gave my friends kid a box of stuff to play with his new PS2 christmas day. Its not like I've used them in 3+ years and have a monster mountain of new gubbins to get through.

I've still got these oddities not seen them anywhere since I bought them

The Unholy War

Incredible Crisis

Bishi Bashi Special

Poy Poy

more when I've been though them.

Edit : I've asked my friend for SoTN back ;p

• 5 months later...

So what's the price/rarity difference between a copy of the original Kurushi and Kurushi: Final ?

EDIT: as you might have guessed by me digging up this old thread, i just got Kurushi: Final, for £16 and it's a genious game! well worth the money. BUt i'm wondering if i got a good deal or maybe it's going to go on in a few years to be worth even more....

There are about 3 of these in one of my game holes at about £12.99. Might pick one up.

That's a fair price in a shop, but its not particualrly rare / valuable. Worth a play, though (even though I don't rate it as highly as everyone else seems to).

I notice ODM was asking for some alternatives & I've just remembered the discworld games and Warhammer* on the PS One. They're both genunely rare and I certainly think the Warhammer game had a low print run. Realistically, I don't think Bishi Bashi is that R@RE!1

*They are of course a bit crap (or at least not my cup of tea)

What's SF Collection worth on the Saturn then?

I bought it new for £30 and I don't recall seeing it go for much more than that on ebay. I guess it's because there are that many SF games out there, it just ain't that desirable. Might flog mine eventually. Personally I think it looks nicer than the PS version.

Puzzle Fighter is in demand but I think it's been mentioned.

Still don't think Panzer Dragoon Saga is that rare as it can be had pretty easily on ebay if you're prepared to pay the money for it.

For some inexplicable reason, most of these "rare" PS games listed here are still down my local library back home. Surely my local education authority isn't home to an army of obscuro-game collectors?

As has been said before, I think they're in demand rather than rare (apart from some obvious ones like Raiden Project)

I bought it new for £30 and I don't recall seeing it go for much more than that on ebay. I guess it's because there are that many SF games out there, it just ain't that desirable. Might flog mine eventually. Personally I think it looks nicer than the PS version.

Puzzle Fighter is in demand but I think it's been mentioned.

Still don't think Panzer Dragoon Saga is that rare as it can be had pretty easily on ebay if you're prepared to pay the money for it.

I got it for about the same second hand which ain't too bad then.....

How much is Playstation SUper Puzzle Fighter then? I not only own the bugger, I've also completed it....yay me.

For some inexplicable reason, most of these "rare" PS games listed here are still down my local library back home. Surely my local education authority isn't home to an army of obscuro-game collectors?

Which library?

I feel the need to join under a fake name...

bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha (evil laugh)