IGNORED

TOP 10 rare/most valuable 32bit games in existence

Old Dear's Menu

Which library?

I feel the need to join under a fake name...

bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha (evil laugh)

Which library?

I feel the need to join under a fake name...

bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha (evil laugh)

;)

It's amasing how many PS games simply vanished from the shelves of shops across the land, many of which were frankly fantastic- I'm gonna have to go dig out some old OPM demo discs and go bargain-hunting for some of them.

I remember this tank game for the PS1 - anyway it was reasonably rare in itself ( it was set in WW2 I think and was called Panzer Front or something )

Anyway, there was a sequel released on PS1 and I have never even SEEN a copy

Same goes for Star Ocean - that was incredibly rare shortly after release and, again, I have never seen a copy anywhere.

I've got Burning Rangers, Shining Force 3 and PDS, but paid a few quid for them...

I remember this tank game for the PS1 - anyway it was reasonably rare in itself ( it was set in WW2 I think and was called Panzer Front or something )

Anyway, there was a sequel released on PS1 and I have never even SEEN a copy

Same goes for Star Ocean - that was incredibly rare shortly after release and, again, I have never seen a copy anywhere.

I've got Burning Rangers, Shining Force 3 and PDS, but paid a few quid for them...

panzer front, used to be rare but has now collapsed in price to a fiver... bugger

The panzer commander does ok still, thats pretty rare - the one thats the straight up war game.... runs off to check collection

Just wondering, is Tempest X3 meant to be a rare game? It took me a while to find it, I tell you.

Nah, 5-7 quid can be hard to find they come in bunches..

Instead of rare but desirable hows about rare but no one cares - Lucky Luke on the psone..

Bugger, last month I gave away shedloads of old PSOne games to a colleagues kid

included in those were:

Kula World

Devil Dice

Kurushi

SoTN Collectors Edition

Tombi

Suikoden

/gasp.

No you didn't, you can't have. Have you not learnt anything here? :D If you give the kid £100 to give them back to you you'll still be £100 up on the deal. ;) Plus Kula and SotN are brilliant

Super Pang Collection DEFINITELY very cool game. I have found these ones personally to be a BITCH to find a few rare a few just bloody so olde.

Capcom Generations Volume 1

Rapid Reload

ANY of the Megaman X games from 5 under

Wild Arms

R-Types/R-Type Delta

Command & Conquer Retaliation

Ghost in The Shell

Breath of Fire 3

Legend of Legia

Legend of Dragoon

The Granstream Saga

Jumping Flash 1&2

Also the Moto Toon GP games was it just Moto Toon 2 that came out in PAL or was 1 released as well?? Its annoying me!

Super Pang Collection DEFINITELY very cool game. I have found these ones personally to be a BITCH to find a few rare a few just bloody so olde.

Capcom Generations Volume 1

Rapid Reload

ANY of the Megaman X games from 5 under

Wild Arms

R-Types/R-Type Delta

Command & Conquer Retaliation

Ghost in The Shell

Breath of Fire 3

Legend of Legia

Legend of Dragoon

The Granstream Saga

Jumping Flash 1&2

Also the Moto Toon GP games was it just Moto Toon 2 that came out in PAL or was 1 released as well?? Its annoying me!

Those xcom games are buggers on the psone.

as so many of you are on holiday soon , a tip - look in the seaside shops when in spain etc, there's tons of psone games out there and I picked up a few sealed jobbies last time out, kula world etc..

I'dd add Final Fantasy VII on PC somewhere, never seen that game anywhere, although luckily I now own it.

Picked up 3 copies of that this year, the VIII seems rarer but less desirable...

Is that FFV and FFVI? Just a guess.

No, it's FF4 and Chrono Trigger (with extra FMV! :rolleyes: )

And I have it. US version, unsealed, mint condition.

And it's not for sale!!! ;)

is this worth a bit? i saw one today on my lunchbreak for $9

[baku Baku Animal on the Saturn]

as that rare then? Worth anything? Cos i think i know where there's a copy of that :)

Not rare at all. Every second-hand Saturn place near me has at least two copies in.

Is Granstream Saga that strange and really bad game where the main character fights like Link and nobody has a face? :)

That'll be the one.

Hunting out excellent rare games and paying top dollar for them, I can understand. Lusting after Granstream Saga? Wacky.