IGNORED

Skies of Arcadia

harlowlad

[so abstract its not a spoiler]Do you mean the one in the Gladiatorial Arena? [/so abstract its not a spoiler] That was the only one that gave me any trouble. So, Harvest, poop poop a poop poop.

That part is evil. And even though I have completed it before it is still a complete bitch. Or he could be talking about the ***spoiler*** first giga battle followed by a ship battle***end spoiler***

Yeah that one. You can also learn heal, took me ages to understand how to build up your magic but after someone explained it to me simply, it is very simple. The game just makes it sound over complicated, but that battle is tough and you have to do the right moves at the right time perfectly, or build up in the dungeon before hand to do the battle.

You load the save game you saved before you get there and then remember to wear armour that protects against paralyse and buy lots of heal then just beat the shit out of it

I got upto the last boss, got wiped out in about 3 hits and never went back to it. Probably start a new game next year sometime

All you do is level up a bit and get all the super moves for the final character and Vyse. Doesn't actually take that long

Why?

'Legends' enhances the best RPG ever.

It doesn't actually enhance it at all, it actually takes away from the experience, it takes away a few levels, takes away an island, 2 weapons and 2 specials and takes away the minigames and the detecting game.

Why?

'Legends' enhances the best RPG ever.

It doesn't actually enhance it at all, it actually takes away from the experience, it takes away a few levels, takes away an island, 2 weapons and 2 specials and takes away the minigames and the detecting game.

What island, weapon and specials were taken out?

Legends added the funtastic moonfish subquest.

The Doc / Maria sub-plot, which deepened Ramirez's character.

The Angel of Death sub-plot / side-quest.

The bounties.

More discoveries.

Vyse's best weapon [i think?]

I never knew it took stuff away, what island? what levels? what specials? I knew it added another pirate to the story and some extra hidden discoverys to find.

That lovely secret island with all the powerups for the 'thing' ;) i used to know what it did, and there were slower loading times and worse graphics and stuff too, as far as I can remember from Edge and others. but I trust what you are all saying and am considering buying the GC one...

That part is evil. And even though I have completed it before it is still a complete bitch. Or he could be talking about the ***spoiler*** first giga battle followed by a ship battle***end spoiler***

But that part is easy, I don't see how anyone can lose the ***spoiler*** giga battles or the ship battles, you just do evasive manouvres and heal and attack and charge the cannon which automatically makes you win...***end spoiler***

Arcadia becomes ridiculously easy near the end. When you can afford almost unlimited personal and ship full health kits, it's just a case of waiting.

The biggest challenge is provided by the bounties and pisatol in "legends".

Can anyone tell me:

Is Project Zero worth £14.99?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!

One of the most seriously scary games ever. I went to someone's house and saw an old man in the corner of his garden, and I was CONVINCED it was a ghost.

Top, top game.