IGNORED

I've just got Ocarina of Time,

Rin

on pause. I can hear to birds tweeting and the general ambience of nature in the background. Sometimes I forget to stop and think how special this game is. It's just the best. There's no other word for it.

Now we're off up Death Mountain for the umpteenth time ever. Wish us luck.

Actually we just got to Zora's Domain and couldn't be fucked with Jabu's fucking belly. So I switched it off.

Maybe it's not that good after all...

I hate that dungeon. It's almost as frustrating as the Water temple.

You should try them on Master Quest! :o

Actually we just got to Zora's Domain and couldn't be fucked with Jabu's fucking belly. So I switched it off.

Maybe it's not that good after all...

I hate that dungeon. It's almost as frustrating as the Water temple.

You should try them on Master Quest! :o

I got to the Deku Tree and decided it was shit.

Worth playing further?

I got to the Deku Tree and decided it was shit.

Worth playing further?

It's pretty good, if a little frustrating in places. Nothing is where it should be, so it gets a little confusing if you're totally familiar with OOT.

But then if you are totally familiar with it, it's a nice change...

I was speaking with a guy at work who stated TWW was the best RPG he has played but OOT was shit. 'OK' I replied 'why?'. He replied because the camera doesn't move with the c-stick. I replied 'Cock'. I advised him that he should play the game for more than 10 minutes and then tell me that TWW was a better game.

I loved OOT on the N64 and time has been kind to it. I haven't played MM due to the heinous prices charged for it but I am awaiting my NTSC bonus disk so I can sample the delights of it.

I once knew a guy who got OOT when it came out, played until the Deku Tree, and then saved and quit. When he came back to it, he realised that it didn't save you at the precise position where you were (PC game style, he was mainly a PC gamer) and decreed it was shit and never played it again. Suffice to say, I went mental when I found out.