Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S6 Primal - Go Wild!

1 minute ago, gospvg said:

lol so easy!

Sometimes it's easy to overthink things when it comes to Fortnite. 

We thought the crossbow challenge was going to take forever and we had made 5,000 by our second duos win. 

The hardest one (for lack of looking) was the date between Fishsticks & the floating head in a jar. But after going to his restaurant at the top of the map we found it first try. 

4 minutes ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

Sometimes it's easy to overthink things when it comes to Fortnite. 

We thought the crossbow challenge was going to take forever and we had made 5,000 by our second duos win. 

The hardest one (for lack of looking) was the date between Fishsticks & the floating head in a jar. But after going to his restaurant at the top of the map we found it first try. 

Had a really odd death today where we died whilst in a car, have saved a capture will edit and upload tomorrow hopefully someone can explain how?

Just now, gospvg said:

Had a really odd death today where we died whilst in a car, have saved a capture will edit and upload tomorrow hopefully someone can explain how?

OH MY GOD

We had one where our car just randomly blew up and no-one else was around. 

It even fire balled a taxi next to us.

We put it down to us clipping something, i wonder if i have it saved in the auto recordings. 

I’m up to lvl 58 now. Absolutely love pottering around the world, gathering guns, sniping folks from a distance, fishing, having manic shotgun battles etc. The graphics are so enjoyably colourful and the unlocks come across at a satisfying pace...

I fucking hate the building meta. Get to the last 10 and it usually comes down to who can build the stupidest structure the fastest on the fly until they get into shotgun range.

Shoot someone and they’ll be surrounded by a hut in milliseconds. I’m sure that most people find it enjoyable but I just sigh any time it happens.

I wish there was a no building mode. It’d be heaven.

@bobontheway I’m the same I usually either use fireflys to burn the buildings or find a weak spot to destroy. I managed a solo victory royale recently where I killed the last two players with fall damage.

1 hour ago, gospvg said:

@bobontheway I’m the same I usually either use fireflys to burn the buildings or find a weak spot to destroy. I managed a solo victory royale recently where I killed the last two players with fall damage.

Fireflies for the win! 

Standard inventory for me! 

3 hours ago, Pistol said:

Oh man

I got a solo win the next game and then another a couple of games later - coulda had a hattrick tho....

The best bit is I had some batteries ready to go as the battery warning came on when I fired up Fortnite......

Damn youre flying through those levels. 

I had and captured a Solo game with two players teaming up, thankfully i submitted the video to Epic and then had a weird follow-up survey asking what i feel Epic should do in that situation. 

It's nice they act on it but it's a bit silly to ask what i want from it i thought. 

3 hours ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

Damn youre flying through those levels. 

Thanks, got another solo victory and lvl 78 now. I have been messing around with my daughter completing milestones (blue quests) challenges today. Half Term week :)

In previous season there was a punch-card system which showed you were you were in these milestones. Shame they don't have that this season.

3 hours ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

I had and captured a Solo game with two players teaming up, thankfully i submitted the video to Epic and then had a weird follow-up survey asking what i feel Epic should do in that situation. 

It's nice they act on it but it's a bit silly to ask what i want from it i thought. 

What was the point of two players teaming up in solo, they would have to face each other at some point anyway.

7 minutes ago, gospvg said:

What was the point of two players teaming up in solo, they would have to face each other at some point anyway.

My son, just after he got the new Crew bundle skin, ended up in a solo match where another player was following him and taking out other players for him, throwing down Epic weapons and all sorts. They ended up the final two and the other player just started emote dancing and stuff. Had no interest in killing my son. He was practically crying that he had to kill his "friend". Proper 'wesley_snipes_tony_hawk_race_war.jpg' stuff. 

I made him shoot them in the head with the tactical shotgun.

19 minutes ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

That bush camping snipe was top-notch!

Jerry is doing well with his sniping you must be really proud.

For a 10 year old she is amazing at the game, I can't compete with her sniping or building skills. I have nick-named her my fortnite coach :lol:

16 minutes ago, Mike1812 said:

Could be Street Fighter characters coming next apparently. Shut up and take my money Epic. 

Yeah Ryus stage was leaked last night. 

It's all too expensive to warrant buy imo, they need to be doing events again like the Predator & Deadpool etc. 

The zero point legendary quest is a pain! I tend to collect the zero point fish and then use them before I attack someone. The crystals you can't collect. Only completed 11 so far. I am level 89 though! got this nearly done!

15 minutes ago, gospvg said:

The zero point legendary quest is a pain! I tend to collect the zero point fish and then use them before I attack someone. The crystals you can't collect. Only completed 11 so far. I am level 89 though! got this nearly done!

You can do it on yourself in the storm.

7 hours ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

Yeah Ryus stage was leaked last night. 

It's all too expensive to warrant buy imo, they need to be doing events again like the Predator & Deadpool etc. 

Just join the crew like I did, one month and I’ll cancel..... on thnnplis side I’m swimming in v bucks and have accepted the crew DD is basically a utility bill now!

• gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S6 Primal - Go Wild!
  • gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2 S6 - New season starts today