Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S6 Primal - Go Wild!

Quests for this week

Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (4)
Harvest fruits and vegetables (8)
Earn Bars to hire Character (150)
Visit different restaurant kitchens (2)
Drive car from Sweat Sands to Pleasant Park Time Trial (1)
Drop car off at gas station/garage at X or Y (1)
Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (1)

Legendary Quest is Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200, 400, 600, 800, 1,000)

So Assault Rifles or Snipers.

I'm at level 94 now and to think I was worried I would not make 100 because I started the season late!

2 minutes ago, Glasgowchivas said:

How does supercharging XP work? I've never been able to figure it out.

Supercharged XP allows you to power-level, and boosts XP games for four tiers (that's about 320,000 XP).

It activates every 24 hours. 

1 minute ago, Glasgowchivas said:

That's what I meant, I knew it was a boost to any XP earned, wasn't sure what the criteria for activation was. Guess it's just a daily reward for playing? Cool. 

We're (my son and I) aiming for Lvl 180 this season, gonna be close!

I hit the 150 and haven't really bothered trying to get any higher gold skins ain't doing anything for me. 

Can't, believe the next portal Skin is going to be Alien, but i look forward to seeing what it looks like.

Also, curious if those Family Guy rumours are going to come true. 

Ripley I get and I know why they'll put the Xenomorph in, - it looks cool! plus you can have an Alien Vs Predator battle! - but the idea of a Xeno using a weapon feels daft to me. 

And I say this as someone who regularly has the Terminator dancing to Blinding Lights

9 hours ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

Can't, believe the next portal Skin is going to be Alien, but i look forward to seeing what it looks like.

Aliens skins can’t fail to excite me... whether it’s Ripley, generic Colonial Marine, or a Xenomorph... in space, no one can hear my wallet scream :lol:

I got 1k v bucks gifted to me, something about save the world and I don’t know what - pretty funny really as I haven’t played save the world in years and just fired it up to see if my PS4 purchase carried over to Xbox and then spent 10 mins opening bonus stuff and then quit without even playing it!

Just now, Shimmyhill said:

I got 1k v bucks gifted to me, something about save the world and I don’t know what - pretty funny really as I haven’t played save the world in years and just fired it up to see if my PS4 purchase carried over to Xbox and then spent 10 mins opening bonus stuff and then quit without even playing it!

Yeah, we all got it for the Loot Lama lawsuit settlement in the US.

It annoys me that you can't have your vbucks cross system its stupid having different amounts on the Xbox and the PS4.

Just now, sbrandon111 said:

Ah so thats why i now have 1500 vbucks, i thought i had purchased some by mistake!

Seriously considering joining this fortnite gang subscription thing. Is it worth it though?

Not sure i did it for two months so i have two battle passes ready going forward and i had some shite skins and v bucks. 

The skins dont grab me and stacking battle passes just seems a little bit silly unless the seasons are going to be monthly going forward. 

Just now, gospvg said:

Meh! I did not get any vbucks. I did however get Supercharge XP this morning, how long does it last? An hour?

Till you hit the limit of xp as my previous post so about four tiers there about. 

Just now, Arn Ironjaw said:

Not sure i did it for two months so i have two battle passes ready going forward and i had some shite skins and v bucks. 

The skins dont grab me and stacking battle passes just seems a little bit silly unless the seasons are going to be monthly going forward. 

I enjoyed doing the quest for the predator skin, and i think i would rather get them that way rather than just buying them. I'm a sucker for game subs though, FOMO i guess.

2 minutes ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

Till you hit the limit of xp as my previous post so about four tiers there about. 

Ooh nice! Will see if I can jump on after 2pm for the weekly quests.

51 minutes ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

Yeah, we all got it for the Loot Lama lawsuit settlement in the US.

It annoys me that you can't have your vbucks cross system its stupid having different amounts on the Xbox and the PS4.

My mate didn’t get it?

1 hour ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

Mine lasted for about half a tier last night before the supercharged boost ended, so I guess there something else at play in determining how long it lasts.

And at the start of the week, I had it active for at least 10 - 15 ( all in a single play session ) tiers too.

1 hour ago, ph0rce said:

Mine lasted for about half a tier last night before the supercharged boost ended, so I guess there something else at play in determining how long it lasts.

And at the start of the week, I had it active for at least 10 - 15 ( all in a single play session ) tiers too.

Yeah I think it is timie limited, just logged in and mine has gone.

1 hour ago, Shimmyhill said:

I’ve been trying for a while to do this...

Brilliant!! :D

I got someone once by taking out the floors behind the doors in that building over the canyon.

It was in team rumble though.

• gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S6 Primal - Go Wild!
  • gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2 S6 - New season starts today