Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S6 Primal - Go Wild!

4 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

I’ve been trying for a while to do this...

Haaa! I do this every time I’m near that waterfall!

On supercharging, I’m semi interested in how it works. When you have it it’s definitely not time limited, you have a limit on the exp bar and when you get there it ends. I would say that it doesn’t kick in once a day, the opposite: I think if you’ve not played for a day or two then that’s when you get it and the longer you haven’t played for, I the more boost you get. I think Warcraft used to do a similar thing 15 years ago (and no doubt lots of other games). It’s to encourage you back.

I think you get the supercharged XP if you don’t do your green daily challenges. Those would get you 30,000 XP; so, if you miss doing them, next time you play you get about that much in supercharged XP.

Decent session completing the weekly quests which are different than the leaked info. The bathe in pool quest is glitched.

I am now up to level 99 will get to 100 tomorrow :omg:

We played 5 duos this evening and got two wins, Faze clan invite incoming!

Highlight of the sesh was taking out some sweat who tried to no scope me (and to be fair hit me form about 2 feet away) but my snipe had weakened him, the blue tac to the face practically killed him but the final humiliation was the white smg that finished him off - was a soccer skin too!

Obvs went on to win 8-)

Was nice getting back into this today after 2 months off. Went straight for Predator and got him first go! I was expecting it to be harder than that. 

Managed a second place, which I could have won if is used my shield potion when I had the chance. 

Leveled up from 41 to 57! Not bad but helped by the XP boost for about 3 hours. 

giphy.gif

And done! completed the zero point & crystal trees quests got me over the line! Level 100, come here baby yoda :wub:

I've got to complete a bounty to get the last piece of Mando's armour which will do this evening. I've got 1950 vbucks, I'm going to gift a battle pass to my niece and save the rest for next season's pass.

I'm done for this season, will probably come back to do the weekly quests but I'm not interested in playing daily. I'll be back when the new season starts in a couple of weeks. Thanks for all your help/advice this season.

20 minutes ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

I think next season if people are interested we try and do some Muk Fortnite games! I've played with Pistol and someone else a couple of times and it's been good fun. 

Yeah defi, I play regularly with @Pistol and a mate of mine - always need a fourth if people are up for late night sessions that we tend to have!

22 hours ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

I'm up late atm but i dont use a mic. Rule of thumb if im on send me an invite and ill join if i can. 

If you’re about tonight then we are about, I’m sure @Pistol will join us later on as is tradition so jump on in!!

we tend to play duos from 2200 ish until late night @Pistol jumps in and we turn into an elite squad team.....

24 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

If you’re about tonight then we are about, I’m sure @Pistol will join us later on as is tradition so jump on in!!

You can bank on that!

[quote]we tend to play duos from 2200 ish until late night @Pistol jumps in and we turn into an elite squad team.....[/quote]

This may not be technically accurate.

I've been enjoying the break from the game playing some indie games & Control. The break will do me good it was intense for four weeks completing this season's pass.

6 hours ago, gospvg said:

I've been enjoying the break from the game playing some indie games & Control. The break will do me good it was intense for four weeks completing this season's pass.

I’m in a similar situation now as at the start of the week I was level 43 and am now 88 or 89. Peer pressure from my kids!

• gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S6 Primal - Go Wild!
  • gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2 S6 - New season starts today