Jump to content

Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S7 Invasion


gospvg
 Share

Recommended Posts

I also got my first solo dub of the season last night!

 

y4mDJvWVrSgxlTH0siW7QtkXPeqExElQNbGrncpT

 

A fair amount of bush camping was involved at the end :blush: the last guy was roofing over me and I still can’t build for toffee on this controller, so I just crept around until he eventually dropped down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think I’m pretty much over my initial misgivings about this season. I’m still missing snipers, but they’ll come back eventually.

 

 

My strategy now seems to be:

 

1. Survive!

2. Gather mechanical parts, grenades, and a bow.

3. Craft a scar and a splodey bow.

4. ???

5. Profit

 

Shotguns don’t seem to be doing much for me at the moment, I’ve never been much cop with pumps so makeshift and mechanical ones are not good for me; and primal ones don’t seem to be firing as fast as they used to. I’m probably better off with a primal smg.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another solo for me as well last night.

 

Wasent being a dick ignoring your invites Pistol I was waiting for the other half to come on and shes only been playing for a couple of weeks so didn't feel she was good enough to trio or squad. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Arn X Treme said:

Another solo for me as well last night.

 

Wasent being a dick ignoring your invites Pistol I was waiting for the other half to come on and shes only been playing for a couple of weeks so didn't feel she was good enough to trio or squad. 

 

 


No worries :)

 

I also got another solo win last night! It felt a little bit cheap because I had the high ground (in fact, the only ground), with the last human player coming from the shark’s mouth to be faced with a bot, two loot sharks and me :lol: (I’m claiming better strategy to legitimise it!)

 

y4mbr57v5nB10MzTyAP4zcURqlIwFREON-hGLmHr

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mike1812 said:

I got a duos win with a friend yesterday. It ended with me against two. Got the final shot away with 5 health left, thought I was a dead man. Pounding!

 

Those are the best wins, well done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My first solo dub, to be fair I don’t play much these days and haven’t played a solo for weeks, was hoping for some bot lobbies :D 

 

 

 

I was toying with him for ages, shame it’s only 30secs!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Annoys me that Xbox doesn’t record comms, my mate was shouting at me to stop passing around with the bow... don’t worry mate, it’s all in hand...

 

 

 

That was our third duos win of the morning!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quick question for all you experts:

 

My son plays Fortnite on Xbox. I don't play Fortnite. I'd like to get him the Battle Pass. His Xbox Live account is set up with parental controls (he's 12) and purchases are disabled.

 

What's the easiest way of doing this? Is there any way I can buy it on my account, get a code or something and let him apply it on his account? I have no idea how this stuff works, so if anyone's done this or something similar, I'd really appreciate some advice!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Garwoofoo said:

Quick question for all you experts:

 

My son plays Fortnite on Xbox. I don't play Fortnite. I'd like to get him the Battle Pass. His Xbox Live account is set up with parental controls (he's 12) and purchases are disabled.

 

What's the easiest way of doing this? Is there any way I can buy it on my account, get a code or something and let him apply it on his account? I have no idea how this stuff works, so if anyone's done this or something similar, I'd really appreciate some advice!

 

Go on yours and goto the Battle Pass and select "buy as gift" or whatever it says and then select his name and boom done!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Arn X Treme said:

Go on yours and goto the Battle Pass and select "buy as gift" or whatever it says and then select his name and boom done!

 

In-game, or in the Xbox store?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Garwoofoo said:

 

In-game, or in the Xbox store?

 

In game, can't send you a screenshot to make it easier as I am at work but if you still can't find it more than happy to record a little video when I'm home tonight. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Garwoofoo said:

Nope, that's great, I'm sure I'll be able to find it (or my son will point me in the right direction!)

 

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate the help :)

No dramas dood it's what we are here for. 

 

I do think they like to make things a little unclear sometimes to get you to spend more money with them. 

 

If you think you're likely going to be getting him the pass each month then i would have a look at getting him the Fortnite Crew.

 

https://www.dexerto.com/fortnite/whats-included-in-fortnite-crew-membership-battle-pass-skins-prices-1471827/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s worth getting the Crew for one month at least. Otherwise you spend £6.49 for 1,000 vbucks, 950 of which goes straight on the battle pass (and in fact the remaining 50 vbucks will be on your account, not even your son’s). He’ll then earn vbucks from the battle pass (can’t remember exactly how many you end up getting, but it’s more than 1,000 if you complete it).

 

Whereas if you get him the Crew subscription for a month, a tenner gets him the battle pass, an extra 1,000 vbucks, a skin, wrap, pick axes, and (this coming month) access to save the world mode (don’t know if you can still use that to get free vbucks at this point but what the hey). Plus, provided you start the subscription so that 30 days overlaps the start of the next month’s Crew pack, you actually end up getting the next month’s pack as well even if you cancel before the month runs out. Do it after 7 May I think to be sure of getting two months for the price of one.

 


The fly in the ointment might be him having purchases disabled. Not sure how you go about gifting a Crew subscription; I know you can buy it with credit, so it might be possible to give him a £10 card, and do it that way, but I’d check it’s going to work first with the parental controls in effect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Pistol said:

It’s worth getting the Crew for one month at least. Otherwise you spend £6.49 for 1,000 vbucks, 950 of which goes straight on the battle pass (and in fact the remaining 50 vbucks will be on your account, not even your son’s). He’ll then earn vbucks from the battle pass (can’t remember exactly how many you end up getting, but it’s more than 1,000 if you complete it).

 

Whereas if you get him the Crew subscription for a month, a tenner gets him the battle pass, an extra 1,000 vbucks, a skin, wrap, pick axes, and (this coming month) access to save the world mode (don’t know if you can still use that to get free vbucks at this point but what the hey). Plus, provided you start the subscription so that 30 days overlaps the start of the next month’s Crew pack, you actually end up getting the next month’s pack as well even if you cancel before the month runs out. Do it after 7 May I think to be sure of getting two months for the price of one.

 


The fly in the ointment might be him having purchases disabled. Not sure how you go about gifting a Crew subscription; I know you can buy it with credit, so it might be possible to give him a £10 card, and do it that way, but I’d check it’s going to work first with the parental controls in effect.


Just remember to cancel it like I defi will before it’s auto renewed next week...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone going to be doing the Neymar Jr stuff? Is it hard work?

 

I wasn't as I couldn't give a flying fuck, but I do like his Black (White) Panther skins and my nephews and the other half's daughter want to do them, so I imagine it will be a squads' effort. 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Pistol said:


Sure I’ve heard that before :sherlock:


Yup, I did manage to cancel Prime so only have one sub in the house - will get my accountant into cancelling Crew sub....

 

Is the skin any good for May!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Arn X Treme said:

Anyone going to be doing the Neymar Jr stuff? Is it hard work?

 

I wasn't as I couldn't give a flying fuck, but I do like his Black (White) Panther skins and my nephews and the other half's daughter want to do them, so I imagine it will be a squads' effort.

 

Yep I will be doing them, my daughter & nephew/niece are keen. Will log on this evening to see what are the quests.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shimmyhill said:

Is the skin any good for May!?


It’s... okay.

 

4cwjgoq86jv61.jpg

 

Generic clothes man with a red (and green style) skull mask. Certainly better than the abomination that was last month’s :lol:

 

 

It’s not going to set the world on fire but it comes with a lot of stuff that could be useful; the wrap looks good.

 

 

There’s talk that if your month’s sub overruns to next season, you ought to get the next battle pass as well; people have been saying to wait until after 7th May to sub up, but that doesn’t make sense to me if the current season doesn’t end until 19th June?

 


I might wait until just before this season ends before getting it, and see if that nets me two battle passes (well, a 950 refund on the current one, and the next one for free).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

 

Here is some of the Neymar JR challange notes!

 

To unlock the Neymar Jr skin, you must complete the following quests:-

 

Talk to an Island Soccer Character (unlocks Soccer Ball Emote Toy, Neymar Jr Banner)

Complete 3 quests from Island Soccer Players (unlocks Marador Loading Screen)

Complete 5 quests from Island Soccer Players (unlocks Neymar Jr Outfit)

 

You can also unlock a Back Bling and Pickaxe by completing the following:-

 

Drop the Soccer Ball Toy 500 Meters as Neymar Jr (unlocks Joia Trophy Back Bling)

Score a Goal with the Soccer Ball Toy as Neymar Jr (unlocks Jaguar Strike Pickaxe)

 

Once you have the default Neymar Jr skin, there are then two Primal forms to unlock. You can unlock these by using the Shhh emote with the standard and Exhibition version of the Neymar Jr skin respectively.

 

Earning Neymar Jr's Primal forms works as follows:- 

 

To unlock the Shhh emote, you must Eliminate 3 opponents as Neymar Jr. Then, use Shhh with the standard skin for the first Primal form

 

To unlock the Exhibition Neymar Jr skin, and the second Primal form when using Shhh, you must complete a specific number of Epic quests

 

 

Fucking seems like a lot of hard work for something i couldn't give two shits about.

 

I do love how you have to be in his skin to do a lot of those.

 

Can't wait to be sat with a bow looking at the soccer pitch tonight!!

 

Spoiler

812682853_AnthonyAdamsRubbingHands-Imgur.thumb.jpg.e27aca03fef5f054c2d6259c727d292e.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S7 Invasion

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.