Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S7 Invasion

gospvg

That's Neymar JR done for me. 

Just waiting on the next two parts but that'll come naturally as it's Epic quests.

Has anyone found Raven on the map yet? I've got a few numbers missing. 

If anyone can help with me characters and locations thatd be great :)

7 minutes ago, Arn X Treme said:

That's Neymar JR done for me. 

Just waiting on the next two parts but that'll come naturally as it's Epic quests.

Has anyone found Raven on the map yet? I've got a few numbers missing. 

If anyone can help with me characters and locations thatd be great :)

Spoiler

krnG8xBPMkuBfQuLmtYfMa.thumb.jpg.19e898f401e9c8002003be57bb40e287.jpg

Back to back squads dubs with @Pistol last night (well early this morning) and while I’m still not hugely positive about this season I’m glad they have buffed how many parts you get and how many proper guns are in the loot table now - swimming in green/blue AR’s these days!

Bows, bows I’m 100% behind now as they can actually kill people (who knew that should have been a consideration ehh epic) and the sheer fun to be had with the bounce bow is limitless and it’s great for getting around the map - bravo!

35 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Back to back squads dubs with @Pistol last night (well early this morning) and while I’m still not hugely positive about this season I’m glad they have buffed how many parts you get and how many proper guns are in the loot table now - swimming in green/blue AR’s these days!

Bows, bows I’m 100% behind now as they can actually kill people (who knew that should have been a consideration ehh epic) and the sheer fun to be had with the bounce bow is limitless and it’s great for getting around the map - bravo!

Yeah great session last night!

I don’t tend to use the shockwave bow myself; my spatial awareness isn’t the best, and when I’ve got a bead on someone, I want them to stay in one place :lol: If I shockwave them away I’ve typically lost them! And as for boosting myself around... yeah, hello storm in most cases!

It’s excellent for final circle play - but I can’t carry one just for that. Whereas the splodey bow is so satisfying when you land a solid shot, breaking their shield then half a second later the bombs take them out! Love it.

13 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

I need to get on with you and @Pistol I’ve just unlocked Neymar and I’m level 48 on the battle pass but I’m not playing very often at all.

We play late night and often as a three so jump on in when you see us!

9 minutes ago, Arn X Treme said:

I reckon we should arrange a game of squads if we can this week?

Don't get me wrong duos with the missus is great but i want some proper carnage. 

Always up for some games!

Yep I’m on late most nights and always happy to squad up! :D

Imagine what we could do as a full squad @Shimmyhill... it does make the dubs all the sweeter when it’s three against fours, but it’d be great to have a full complement!

6 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Yep I’m on late most nights and always happy to squad up! :D

Imagine what we could do as a full squad @Shimmyhill... it does make the dubs all the sweeter when it’s three against fours, but it’d be great to have a full complement!

I can only imagine the power we would have with 4 players, I mean we could have one of every bow :omg:

3 hours ago, Arn X Treme said:

Do you guys still play "late" ? 

How's Thursday evening grab people for some Squads..

Still play late, was an early finish this morning aroun 0230 ;) 

I can’t make Thursday as have an early start on Friday :( 

On 27/04/2021 at 23:09, Mike1812 said:
  Hide contents

krnG8xBPMkuBfQuLmtYfMa.thumb.jpg.19e898f401e9c8002003be57bb40e287.jpg

What’s the map for? My kids are on their first season of fortnite and have finished Neymar and mid level 60s so I guess don’t know what to do next. I’ve half heartedly said just keep doing quests but I think they’ve done a lot

2 hours ago, fattakin said:

What’s the map for? My kids are on their first season of fortnite and have finished Neymar and mid level 60s so I guess don’t know what to do next. I’ve half heartedly said just keep doing quests but I think they’ve done a lot

It's all the NPCs locations. Don't think there's actually any reward for meeting them all but I felt the need to

9 minutes ago, Mike1812 said:

It's all the NPCs locations. Don't think there's actually any reward for meeting them all but I felt the need to

It's just for hiring them and getting some of the powered weapons. 

On 01/05/2021 at 21:19, Shimmyhill said:

Still play late, was an early finish this morning aroun 0230 ;) 

I can’t make Thursday as have an early start on Friday :( 

What would work for you dude?

Don't have to be this week at all. 

24 minutes ago, Arn X Treme said:

What would work for you dude?

Don't have to be this week at all. 

It’s all around my odd work pattern really, are you more late night or any day time play

On 27/04/2021 at 09:16, Arn X Treme said:

Go on yours and goto the Battle Pass and select "buy as gift" or whatever it says and then select his name and boom done!

Well I ballsed that up :lol:

Planned ahead and bought the VBucks first - only to find that when you gift a Battle Pass you cannot use VBucks and have to pay for it with cash. (When you buy it for yourself, you can use either).

So now I have 1000 VBucks sitting on my account for a game I don't play. And I can't transfer them to another account, apparently.

Can I gift other items? So if my son wants anything from the store, can I buy it then send it to him? It's the only way I can think to make use of this now.

• gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S7 Invasion